IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Stop.
I said "Gotta start somewhere" it started with the Military Peeps. Big O reciprocated... what is so hard about making a first step?

I mean a journey starts with a first step, does it not? You want the whole effing journey *ON THE FIRST STEP*

The Republicans (and most Democrats as well) will never even begin to make that first step.

I'm *not* singing Praises either... just stating Obvious Facts... if that is Singing his praises... well then, where is the choir you should be yelling at?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
Collapse Edited by folkert April 4, 2013, 12:01:26 PM EDT
Stop.
I said "Gotta start somewhere" it started with the Military Peeps. Big O reciprocated... what is so hard about making a first step?

I mean a journey starts with a first step, does it not? You want the whole effing journey *ON THE FIRST STEP*

The Republicans (and most Democrats as well) will never even begin to make that first step.

I'm singing Praises either... just stating Obvious Facts... if that is Singing his praises... well then, where is the choir you should be yelling at?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New Done
     Nice gesture, but Congress won't do the same - (lincoln) - (37)
         I'm really impressed - (hnick) - (12)
             Gotta start somewhere... - (folkert) - (11)
                 Are McConnell and Boehner doing it? - (lincoln) - (10)
                     Wow! Somebody else is worse!! - (hnick) - (9)
                         And you're whining that he didn't do enough to satisfy you - (lincoln) - (3)
                             And your point - (hnick) - (2)
                                 When did you become "anti-boxley"? -NT - (folkert)
                                 Re: And your point - (lincoln)
                         *I* did not say that. - (folkert) - (4)
                             All right, someone needs to start then. - (hnick) - (3)
                                 Stop. - (folkert) - (1)
                                     Done -NT - (hnick)
                                 And Tuesdays. Don't forget Tuesdays. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Wonkette FTW. - (Another Scott)
         why dont he give up one vacation trip and keep WH tours? -NT - (boxley) - (14)
             Why won't Congress pass a sensible budget? -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                 why won't the whitehouse lead? -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                     read the Constitution - (lincoln)
                     Ask and ye shall receive - (lincoln) - (9)
                         are those real spending cuts or sears spending cuts -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                             He got at Social Security like he's always wanted. - (hnick) - (7)
                                 Boehner's not going to pass anything. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     Great. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                         You're funny. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                             All well said.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                 I'm expecting him to disappoint many with Keystone XL - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     Via Woodward - Nabors Draft "Grand Bargain" from 2011. - (Another Scott)
                                                     hansen is free? - (boxley)
             take the money from the Pentagon budget - (lincoln)
         More. - (Another Scott) - (7)
             lets make the cuts permanent :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Agree - let's make permanent cuts to Pentagon's budget -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                     Agree -NT - (boxley)
             Point/Counterpoint - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Speaking of which ... - (drook) - (2)
                     Gotta change the conversation. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Zowie!! - (Ashton)

Department of Redundancy Department
106 ms