IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I gotcher missing word right 'ere!
Who DO 'we' blame - for raising a brood of self-obsessed, logo-crazed, often incorrigible asocial twits, even less aware of readin, writin n' rithmetic (let alone history) than their overstressed parents - them Libruls? them Patriots? them ___?

The word you're looking for here is, I think, opportunist

Them what's bullies are nothing but opportunists, without the maturity/restraint/morality to channel that into something more...enterpreneurial.

And, of course, you're right wne you posit that these types grow up (if that's what really what happens) to become the next generation of CIEIOs. (After all, wanton exploitation is good for the shareholders...)
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
New Yup, I'd say we've achieved *lock-in*
     stop the violence play starts fights - (boxley) - (24)
         That's the trouble with these bozos who run public schools. - (marlowe) - (23)
             agreed -NT - (boxley)
             All that and a bag of chips! - (orion) - (21)
                 And the school admins will reply to your points: - (Ashton) - (20)
                     Ah, for the old swat-board - (wharris2) - (6)
                         You leaped there, not moi. - (Ashton) - (4)
                             Nice theory, hard to apply - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                                 Aye, there's the rub. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     I gotcher missing word right 'ere! - (jb4) - (1)
                                         Yup, I'd say we've achieved *lock-in* -NT - (Ashton)
                         Ah, memories - (altmann)
                     Well then, lets see it another way shall we - (nking) - (12)
                         Yer lookin BACK, again.. - (Ashton) - (11)
                             Back to the future. - (marlowe) - (10)
                                 I can de-trump that ______:-\ufffd - (Ashton) - (6)
                                     Oh Yeh? I did assembler on the PDP-1 in 1961! Really. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                         {waves whiteflag} .. OK they had a PDP-5 too, but - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             I remember... - (static)
                                     I'll see yer PDP-8... - (jb4)
                                     Cool... the problem with this kind of thing is... - (hnick) - (1)
                                         I can romanticize the era a bit since, - (Ashton)
                                 Useless skills - (wharris2) - (2)
                                     Yeah, but can you post here that way? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Probably post *something*, if I could find a 300 baud modem -NT - (wharris2)

Live long and prosper.
131 ms