IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, but can you post here that way?
"Look, Ma, no hands!" ;^>
New Probably post *something*, if I could find a 300 baud modem
Where each demon is slain, more hate is raised, yet hate unchecked also multiplies. - L. E. Modesitt
     stop the violence play starts fights - (boxley) - (24)
         That's the trouble with these bozos who run public schools. - (marlowe) - (23)
             agreed -NT - (boxley)
             All that and a bag of chips! - (orion) - (21)
                 And the school admins will reply to your points: - (Ashton) - (20)
                     Ah, for the old swat-board - (wharris2) - (6)
                         You leaped there, not moi. - (Ashton) - (4)
                             Nice theory, hard to apply - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                                 Aye, there's the rub. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     I gotcher missing word right 'ere! - (jb4) - (1)
                                         Yup, I'd say we've achieved *lock-in* -NT - (Ashton)
                         Ah, memories - (altmann)
                     Well then, lets see it another way shall we - (nking) - (12)
                         Yer lookin BACK, again.. - (Ashton) - (11)
                             Back to the future. - (marlowe) - (10)
                                 I can de-trump that ______:-\ufffd - (Ashton) - (6)
                                     Oh Yeh? I did assembler on the PDP-1 in 1961! Really. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                         {waves whiteflag} .. OK they had a PDP-5 too, but - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             I remember... - (static)
                                     I'll see yer PDP-8... - (jb4)
                                     Cool... the problem with this kind of thing is... - (hnick) - (1)
                                         I can romanticize the era a bit since, - (Ashton)
                                 Useless skills - (wharris2) - (2)
                                     Yeah, but can you post here that way? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Probably post *something*, if I could find a 300 baud modem -NT - (wharris2)

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal.
98 ms