IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New lets try lthe lincoln way
http://joshuapundit....-at-hospital.html
After Barack Obama became an Illinois state legislator, his wife moved up as well, scoring a job as 'vice president of community relations' at the University Of Chicago Hospital for a very generous salary of $121,910. When Obama became a senator in 2005, her 'salary' leapfrogged to $$316,962 for the same job...and one of Senator Obama's first acts in office was to see to it that the hospital received over a million dollars of your tax dollars as an earmark.

so how does the lincoln way apply?

I have met plenty of management in my career who are just short of "evil" and had no morals or ethics whatsoever. They would fuck you over in a New York minute if it meant making themselves look good

thank you very much and dont forget to tip the waitresses
New FAIL!
mot even a "close but no cigar" for you. Your post provides ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to substantiate your innuendo that Michelle Obama is somehow behind the current allegation that the U of C has been dumping patients.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New not my inuendo, a chitown democrat is leading the charge
New Again, how convenient
You throw bullshit out there, and when called on it, you say:

Not my bullshit, I'm just passing it along, and the source of it must be credible since it is a Democrat source.

So what you are saying is if a person who is aligned with the party of the individual being maligned, then they are believable without question. No subtext, no individual goals, no analysis. Simply is.

Sticks fingers in ears. Lalalalalalalalalala.
New how very bushite of you, trig is palins grandson? etc etc
and who has michelle's job now? Oh, yeah it has been eliminated, no more bribes to get I guess
Expand Edited by boxley July 29, 2009, 09:32:09 AM EDT
New BULL**** RE: Post #14829
You created the innuendo in post #14829. NOWHERE in your linked story about patient dumping did it even indirectly hint at Michelle Obama's involvement.

Just be a man and admit that you hate all Obamas and you hate all Democrats all the time and be done with it.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New dont care about obama one way or the other
dont hate all democrats, just the ones that try to pretend that they are different in their aims than the republicans. Just re-read my post and the only mild mention was that I hoped she wasnt helping with the health care bill.

Now it appears that regardless of the sewer that chicago democratic party wallows in that now runs the whitehouse glad to be in a bigger wallow that the smell not only doesnt affect you but enhances your righteous indignation

What was Blagovitch, a republican? I can see bad in both parties, you can only see bad in one.
thanx,
bill
New slinging more BS I see
my original post pointed out YOUR INNUENDO regarding Michelle Obama's position and the allegation that the U of C medical center dumped patients; nothing more.

Bringing up Blago and saying he's a democrat is irrelevant to this thread.

-- E.L. Doctorow
     patient dumping in the news - (boxley) - (81)
         patient dumping was in Michael Moore's "Sicko" - (lincoln) - (80)
             correct but look who was in charge of this batch -NT - (boxley) - (79)
                 the University of Chicago Medical Center -NT - (lincoln) - (78)
                     try michelle obama :-) -NT - (boxley) - (77)
                         Re: try michelle obama :-) - (lincoln) - (76)
                             yeah right....drink the koolaid - (boxley) - (75)
                                 you're avoiding reality. - (lincoln) - (74)
                                     Jury may be out on who, exactly, is deranged. -NT - (beepster)
                                     a fact may or may not bite me in the ass but you? - (boxley) - (9)
                                         So, if I understand Boxlish logic ... - (lincoln) - (8)
                                             lets try lthe lincoln way - (boxley) - (7)
                                                 FAIL! - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                     not my inuendo, a chitown democrat is leading the charge -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                         Again, how convenient - (crazy) - (1)
                                                             how very bushite of you, trig is palins grandson? etc etc - (boxley)
                                                         BULL**** RE: Post #14829 - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                             dont care about obama one way or the other - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 slinging more BS I see - (lincoln)
                                     Oh, and lets look at a couple examples of facts - (beepster) - (62)
                                         blame his problems on the vast right wing conspiracy - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Nah, - (beepster) - (1)
                                                 At least you can see the truth! -NT - (folkert)
                                         Can I ask a question? - (drook) - (58)
                                             no because they have to pay the ones that want to be rich -NT - (boxley)
                                             Can I ask you a question? - (beepster) - (56)
                                                 So... - (jake123) - (9)
                                                     go to Toronto down town when its crowded - (boxley) - (8)
                                                         More words please - (drook) - (7)
                                                             okay - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                 Doesn't that *confirm* his point? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                                                                     huh? - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                         Oh - (drook) - (3)
                                                                             you have never done business north of the border - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                 Hey, we like to drive a hard bargooon up here, ya know? - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                                     Are you dissing the Vulture Capitalist Creed? -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Which is more important, innovation or sales? - (drook) - (45)
                                                     What is it that we sell? - (beepster) - (44)
                                                         So your proposal is? - (drook) - (43)
                                                             They'll build companies - (beepster) - (42)
                                                                 Companies without customers - (drook) - (41)
                                                                     Re: Companies without customers - (beepster) - (40)
                                                                         Re: Companies without customers - (drook) - (5)
                                                                             google, decades? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                 Google *not* founded within last several decades? News to me -NT - (drook)
                                                                             depends on what you want to win - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                 Sophistry Award: 3 tarnished-'gold' Stars, pewter epaulets -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                     Re: Sophistry Award dont want it, doesnt apply - (boxley)
                                                                         And another thing ... - (drook) - (33)
                                                                             So... - (beepster) - (32)
                                                                                 False polarization - (drook) - (31)
                                                                                     Incentives? - (beepster)
                                                                                     so we already got tax breaks for the bottom 40% - (boxley) - (29)
                                                                                         You're ignoring FICA/Medicare, of course. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                                             Not so much recently - (beepster)
                                                                                             thats insurance not a tax as a lot of people on it tell me -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                         Sure they do - (crazy) - (25)
                                                                                             Not the case everywhere. - (beepster) - (24)
                                                                                                 How convenient - (crazy) - (23)
                                                                                                     do they take food stamps? :-) I may need to pick up smokes -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                     west philly, downtown camden, south philly around washington - (beepster) - (21)
                                                                                                         and the "make it healthy" qualification - (beepster)
                                                                                                         You've only just begun - (crazy) - (19)
                                                                                                             let them run on the streets like everyone else does -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                                                                                                                 See, you know - (crazy) - (17)
                                                                                                                     try google maps - (boxley) - (16)
                                                                                                                         Seriously? - (drook) - (15)
                                                                                                                             rotate the street view to eastpoint pd - (boxley) - (14)
                                                                                                                                 Where's eastpoint? - (drook) - (13)
                                                                                                                                     Re: Where's eastpoint? - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                                                                                         That is so awesome - (drook) - (11)
                                                                                                                                             still trying to get the hang of google maps :-) -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                 Ummm yeah... OK. - (folkert) - (9)
                                                                                                                                                     Actually is a very good store - (beepster) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                         The point - (crazy) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                             your equation is missing a few things - (boxley)
                                                                                                                                                             Considering - (beepster) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                 Remember what this was about - (drook) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                     you've never lived in europe, have you - (beepster) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                         No I haven't - (drook) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                             Likely combination of good and bad - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                 I've always said Philly is different - (drook)

Department of Redundancy Department
103 ms