IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It is
On the rocks.

It is more orangy with just a hint of vanilla.
Seamus
New Tuaca Lemon Drop
My best friend from college always serves them when we get together.

Tuaca, Vodka and a lemon drop. Light it, let burn off, then shoot it.

Yum!!! (hiccup)
Smile,
Amy
New Yukon Gold
Tried some for the first time yesterday.

Orangey and smooth! I highly recommend it.
Smile,
Amy
New Thought that was a potato.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New eh version of southern comfort
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Are you thinking of Yukon Jack?
The only Yukon Gold I ever heard of was a potato
New guess so
Apparently it is officially named Yukon Jack but those who drink it call it Yukon Gold. (At least, the person I with whom I was drinking called it that and the bartender understood his order.)

Smile,
Amy
New My first memorable hangover involved Yukon Jack
Mixed it half and half with pink lemonade (it seemed like a good idea at the time), filled a 1/2 gallon picnic thermos with it and went to a John Prine concert. People tell me it was a good concert.

I wouldn't know.
-----------------------------------------
You can fire an at will employee for good cause or no cause, but not bad cause.
New ICLRPD
it seemed like a good idea at the time

Pink lemonade? Reminds of the days of drinking Bacardi and Kool Aid.

Would have loved to have seen John Prine in concert. Sorry your only memory is the hangover :0)
Smile,
Amy
New My first hangover
involved beer and cottage cheese. It was not pretty.
New Eeew. Now I have a Very Bad Picture in my head.
-----------------------------------------
You can fire an at will employee for good cause or no cause, but not bad cause.
New was that the edible cottage cheese or the visual on the guy?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New No guy involved
Just me and a pint of cottage cheese.
     A simple Easter dinner. - (Andrew Grygus) - (53)
         Are Turk plate designs allowed flowers and leaves? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (52)
             Not so. - (Andrew Grygus) - (51)
                 Interesting. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 I love ouzo - (Lily) - (34)
                     Ick! - (tuberculosis) - (33)
                         Flavor not a problem - (imqwerky) - (32)
                             I wouldn't be able to keep them down -NT - (tuberculosis) - (31)
                                 you're not alone - (SpiceWare) - (30)
                                     same problem here. - (bepatient) - (29)
                                         Girlymen, the lot of you. - (pwhysall) - (28)
                                             I think I may - (bepatient)
                                             Yeah. Girlymen! -NT - (Lily)
                                             I've heard legends about that stuff :) -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                 I've piled lots of it - (jake123) - (3)
                                                     Ricard, no o. Yes, in my experience, it's what the French... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         I happen to have - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                             Last time I had that - (bepatient)
                                             Yes, I recall when I was dating the Apache princess . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             absinthe is better for the wild willies - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Unfortunately, the recipe for real Absinthe was lost. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     Heard about that - (admin)
                                             Er, is tequila unavailable in bonny old GB? - (Silverlock) - (16)
                                                 tequila is a great drink with no side effects :-) -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                                     Depends on your Tequila - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                                         and the volume. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                             Loud -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                 Was leaning towards "plenty"..or just "a lot". -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                     Why? You do all three at the same time... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                         Ask. Its a bash favorite story. - (bepatient)
                                                         used to pay $3.50 a fifth for homemade mescal, excellent! -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Mescal - (imqwerky)
                                                     wish that were so - (SpiceWare) - (6)
                                                         Allergic reaction - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                             And do the big shoe dance? -NT - (Lily)
                                                             :-) - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                                                 "Berserk". HTH. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                     Not necessarily. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                         And what might Tigertailz, in turn, have meant...? - (CRConrad)
                 Not a big ouzo fan, but lately I have been enjoying tuaca - (Seamus) - (14)
                     That looks good. - (Lily) - (13)
                         It is - (Seamus) - (12)
                             Tuaca Lemon Drop - (imqwerky)
                             Yukon Gold - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                 Thought that was a potato. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                                     eh version of southern comfort -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                                         Are you thinking of Yukon Jack? - (hnick) - (7)
                                             guess so - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                 My first memorable hangover involved Yukon Jack - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                     ICLRPD - (imqwerky)
                                                     My first hangover - (Lily) - (3)
                                                         Eeew. Now I have a Very Bad Picture in my head. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                         was that the edible cottage cheese or the visual on the guy? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             No guy involved - (Lily)

Option #2, encourage death sports amongst the vegetarian crowd.
295 ms