1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Loud
===

Kip Hawley is still an idiot.

===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Was leaning towards "plenty"..or just "a lot".
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Why? You do all three at the same time...
Pretty much.

And that near litre of Jack... how was that?
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New Ask. Its a bash favorite story.
I don't remember it at all:-)
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     A simple Easter dinner. - (Andrew Grygus) - (53)
         Are Turk plate designs allowed flowers and leaves? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (52)
             Not so. - (Andrew Grygus) - (51)
                 Interesting. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 I love ouzo - (Lily) - (34)
                     Ick! - (tuberculosis) - (33)
                         Flavor not a problem - (imqwerky) - (32)
                             I wouldn't be able to keep them down -NT - (tuberculosis) - (31)
                                 you're not alone - (SpiceWare) - (30)
                                     same problem here. - (bepatient) - (29)
                                         Girlymen, the lot of you. - (pwhysall) - (28)
                                             I think I may - (bepatient)
                                             Yeah. Girlymen! -NT - (Lily)
                                             I've heard legends about that stuff :) -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                 I've piled lots of it - (jake123) - (3)
                                                     Ricard, no o. Yes, in my experience, it's what the French... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         I happen to have - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                             Last time I had that - (bepatient)
                                             Yes, I recall when I was dating the Apache princess . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             absinthe is better for the wild willies - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Unfortunately, the recipe for real Absinthe was lost. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     Heard about that - (admin)
                                             Er, is tequila unavailable in bonny old GB? - (Silverlock) - (16)
                                                 tequila is a great drink with no side effects :-) -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                                     Depends on your Tequila - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                                         and the volume. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                             Loud -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                 Was leaning towards "plenty"..or just "a lot". -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                     Why? You do all three at the same time... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                         Ask. Its a bash favorite story. - (bepatient)
                                                         used to pay $3.50 a fifth for homemade mescal, excellent! -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Mescal - (imqwerky)
                                                     wish that were so - (SpiceWare) - (6)
                                                         Allergic reaction - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                             And do the big shoe dance? -NT - (Lily)
                                                             :-) - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                                                 "Berserk". HTH. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                     Not necessarily. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                         And what might Tigertailz, in turn, have meant...? - (CRConrad)
                 Not a big ouzo fan, but lately I have been enjoying tuaca - (Seamus) - (14)
                     That looks good. - (Lily) - (13)
                         It is - (Seamus) - (12)
                             Tuaca Lemon Drop - (imqwerky)
                             Yukon Gold - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                 Thought that was a potato. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                                     eh version of southern comfort -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                                         Are you thinking of Yukon Jack? - (hnick) - (7)
                                             guess so - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                 My first memorable hangover involved Yukon Jack - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                     ICLRPD - (imqwerky)
                                                     My first hangover - (Lily) - (3)
                                                         Eeew. Now I have a Very Bad Picture in my head. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                         was that the edible cottage cheese or the visual on the guy? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             No guy involved - (Lily)

It's one thing to know they're coming...
137 ms