IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New absinthe is better for the wild willies
I remember once upon a time in gibralter a mate was extolling pernod and I made a bet that I could finish a bottle of bacardi 151 and he couldnt finish a bottle of pernod. Dont know who won that bet but I finished mine, heaving didnt count and that was one of the few times I have ever had a hangover. The next day us miscreants were read the riot act at captains mast and put over the side of the ship on scaffolding, on the sunny side and painted it with oil based paint. 80 plus degrees, no wind in the sun and warm brakish water to drink. Much puking overboard by all.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Unfortunately, the recipe for real Absinthe was lost.
Due to an accidental oversight in EU law Absinthe is now legal in Europe and several manufacturers are attempting to put it back in production, but but most is rot gut.

Analyzing bottles of "pre-ban" absinthe did no good since nearly all fake.

An American chemist has come up with the best recipe (by a very wide margin, I hear) and believes it's the real stuff. He's having it manufactured in Europe because it's still illegal in the U.S. (though that is being worked on).

[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Heard about that
He found a bottle that was 150 years old or somesuch.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     A simple Easter dinner. - (Andrew Grygus) - (53)
         Are Turk plate designs allowed flowers and leaves? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (52)
             Not so. - (Andrew Grygus) - (51)
                 Interesting. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 I love ouzo - (Lily) - (34)
                     Ick! - (tuberculosis) - (33)
                         Flavor not a problem - (imqwerky) - (32)
                             I wouldn't be able to keep them down -NT - (tuberculosis) - (31)
                                 you're not alone - (SpiceWare) - (30)
                                     same problem here. - (bepatient) - (29)
                                         Girlymen, the lot of you. - (pwhysall) - (28)
                                             I think I may - (bepatient)
                                             Yeah. Girlymen! -NT - (Lily)
                                             I've heard legends about that stuff :) -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                 I've piled lots of it - (jake123) - (3)
                                                     Ricard, no o. Yes, in my experience, it's what the French... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         I happen to have - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                             Last time I had that - (bepatient)
                                             Yes, I recall when I was dating the Apache princess . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             absinthe is better for the wild willies - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Unfortunately, the recipe for real Absinthe was lost. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     Heard about that - (admin)
                                             Er, is tequila unavailable in bonny old GB? - (Silverlock) - (16)
                                                 tequila is a great drink with no side effects :-) -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                                     Depends on your Tequila - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                                         and the volume. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                             Loud -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                 Was leaning towards "plenty"..or just "a lot". -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                     Why? You do all three at the same time... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                         Ask. Its a bash favorite story. - (bepatient)
                                                         used to pay $3.50 a fifth for homemade mescal, excellent! -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Mescal - (imqwerky)
                                                     wish that were so - (SpiceWare) - (6)
                                                         Allergic reaction - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                             And do the big shoe dance? -NT - (Lily)
                                                             :-) - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                                                 "Berserk". HTH. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                     Not necessarily. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                         And what might Tigertailz, in turn, have meant...? - (CRConrad)
                 Not a big ouzo fan, but lately I have been enjoying tuaca - (Seamus) - (14)
                     That looks good. - (Lily) - (13)
                         It is - (Seamus) - (12)
                             Tuaca Lemon Drop - (imqwerky)
                             Yukon Gold - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                 Thought that was a potato. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                                     eh version of southern comfort -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                                         Are you thinking of Yukon Jack? - (hnick) - (7)
                                             guess so - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                 My first memorable hangover involved Yukon Jack - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                     ICLRPD - (imqwerky)
                                                     My first hangover - (Lily) - (3)
                                                         Eeew. Now I have a Very Bad Picture in my head. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                         was that the edible cottage cheese or the visual on the guy? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             No guy involved - (Lily)

ONE THE MACHINE!
175 ms