IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just to note...
...The 795 has a lock, too. That is all.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Got the T10
I LIKE!

No special software required to copy files, just use it like a USB disk.

Sounds great.

Menus easy to navigate.

Display is easy to use. I really disliked the multi-line LCD display of the other one, so I'm glad I found this for that alone.

Cost $150 plus I got the $20 replacement deal. I figure I'll break it in 23 months and get a new one, and since you won't be able to get it then (at least with that little memory) they will be forced to upgrade me.
New Glad to hear it!
Happy to have helped. Hope you enjoy your music at the gym.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
     The gym - (broomberg) - (88)
         Whew. Keep it up, but remember - slow and steady wins... -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
             No. Cheating wins. -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                 Cheating doesn't make mass disappear. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Lipo and steroids do -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                         Well, I guess. - (Another Scott)
         Yes, do exercise every other day - (ben_tilly)
         Makes sense to work with a trainer if you can afford it - (bionerd) - (22)
             I've VERY sensitive to my limitations concerning movement - (broomberg) - (4)
                 You are a lot smarter than I. - (bionerd) - (3)
                     That one kills. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Thanks for that - (bionerd) - (1)
                             A tad more, then - - (Ashton)
             why would you want to reach around to unhook? - (boxley) - (16)
                 I do spin it around - (bionerd) - (14)
                     not gonna say it.... :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Smart man. :-) -NT - (bionerd)
                     Get one that unhooks in front? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                         I call 'em 'front loaders'. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                             implies an endowment. -NT - (bepatient) - (7)
                                 Well, if you don't have that . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                     Any good recipes? - (bepatient) - (5)
                                         I'd say baggies of stiff jello . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                             Thoughts on stuffing - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                 As a friend remarked - (Ashton)
                                                 Forum? Epicuria and Health. Subject? Thoughts on stuffing. - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     Hey, they're healthy and 'edible' . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Well I am wondering... - (bepatient) - (1)
                         Yes! How did you know? - (bionerd)
                 I agree there - (Nightowl)
         You're an inspiration, Barry! - (a6l6e6x)
         ICLRPD - (Steve Lowe)
         Whee - I found sneakers that don't overheat my feet. - (broomberg) - (5)
             Been wearing 'mesh' for eons.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Check out Sierra Trading Post. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Thanks, saved. - (Ashton)
             90 dollars?! - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 Mine cost $80. - (broomberg)
         Seems like the hard way to go - (tuberculosis) - (33)
             The ancient babble drives me crazy - (broomberg) - (31)
                 You'd be surprised - (bionerd) - (30)
                     Boiling blood? - (broomberg) - (28)
                         Well yeah- how else are the toxins supposed to escape? - (bionerd) - (26)
                             Be peeing? - (broomberg) - (25)
                                 Dude, if your blood really boiled - (bionerd) - (3)
                                     Naw! Really? - (broomberg) - (1)
                                         why are you jumping all over my ass today? (new thread) - (bionerd)
                                     Cat on keyboard dupe - (broomberg)
                                 boiling blood IS healthy - (boxley) - (18)
                                     Just spent about 10 minutes in the sauna - (broomberg) - (17)
                                         Nothing. - (pwhysall)
                                         Did you throw any water? -NT - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                             Nope, dry sauna - (broomberg) - (13)
                                                 That's not a sauna. - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                                     The usage seems to be country specific - (broomberg) - (11)
                                                         Yup - usage 2 is some "country-specific" non-sauna thing. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                             Borrow, basterdize, whatever - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                 It's a sweat bath - (jake123)
                                                             We ARE talking about English, aren't we? - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                 You neglected to add - - (Ashton)
                                                                 Oh, the Brits do it too - (drewk)
                                                             Too bad, so sad - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                 Go cry in the car -NT - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                                     No... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                         NO. - (admin)
                                                         The second definition is simply an oven. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                         Nothing, it toasts your skin though - (tuberculosis)
                                 Not belief system - visualization tool - (tuberculosis)
                                 What religion doesn't accept evolution? - (ben_tilly)
                         Learning to control that "boiling" alone would be beneficial - (tuberculosis)
                     "Don't Knock It 'Til You've Tried It" (new thread) - (pwhysall)
             When I do Ashtanga I have some pain - (bionerd)
         There are people at the pool I work out at like you... - (hnick) - (1)
             I got my goggles - (broomberg)
         Common sense isn't. - (inthane-chan) - (14)
             Thanks - (broomberg) - (13)
                 Maybe an iPod Shuffle? - (Another Scott)
                 iRiver - (Yendor) - (10)
                     Look like a winner - (broomberg)
                     Is this the same one? - (broomberg) - (8)
                         Nope - (Yendor) - (7)
                             Ahh, thanks - (broomberg) - (6)
                                 Looks like the T10 is the next gen 795 - (broomberg) - (3)
                                     Just to note... - (Yendor) - (2)
                                         Got the T10 - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             Glad to hear it! - (Yendor)
                                 Q re Car Talk - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Nope - (broomberg)
                 Dell's got a new box, too. - (Another Scott)

We're sorry. Your LRPD has been back-ordered, and will ship when stocks have been replenished.
90 ms