IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, it was on purpose...
I thank you for your humor, though.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
[image|http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg||||]
New You're very welcome! Heh, things are always at their most...
...humorous when they're not *intended* to be that way, aren't they?

To everyone except the involuntary "star" of the moment, that is.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
     Fuckin' shoot me now - (bionerd) - (55)
         Sooo.... - (bepatient) - (2)
             I'm telling ya, dear - (bionerd) - (1)
                 ICLRPD - (ben_tilly)
         snort lotsa salt water - (boxley) - (50)
             And drink lots of bourbon -NT - (ChrisR) - (12)
                 Single Malt Scotch... MUCH better tasting. -NT - (folkert) - (11)
                     I prefer tequila shots - (bionerd) - (10)
                         which do you prefer, hornitos or tres generations? -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                             Why, are you buying? -NT - (bionerd) - (7)
                                 might if you show up in july at beeps -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                     I'm still kicking the idea around - (bionerd) - (5)
                                         Well, it's not unheard of - (Nightowl)
                                         Friend has a very good point. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                             Says the person who's flying over the Atlantic to do same... -NT - (admin) - (2)
                                                 I'm not a girlie - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     Offer to bionerd: (new thread) - (admin)
                             Tradicional! - (jb4)
             I do - (bionerd) - (35)
                 Hydrogen PerOxide. -NT - (folkert) - (33)
                     Are you trying to kill me? - (bionerd) - (32)
                         Nah! - (a6l6e6x)
                         That thought just entered my mind... - (folkert) - (30)
                             Seriously, though.. - (bionerd) - (29)
                                 Reduce the solution to 2-3%, then use as you would - (folkert) - (28)
                                     Thanks- will give it a try - (bionerd)
                                     Damn you Greg, you WERE trying to kill me! - (bionerd) - (26)
                                         But are your sinuses improving? -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                         I've had good luck with Listerine... - (admin) - (9)
                                             You dumbass - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                 She'll have a crummy time with a sinus infection, anyway - (admin) - (2)
                                                     She has surgery scheduled -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                         Next week, I hear. -NT - (admin)
                                                 True story: - (admin) - (4)
                                                     Curiously strong! -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         Not Altoids, though. - (admin) - (2)
                                                             Momints? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 No, I think they were solid. -NT - (admin)
                                         I said to reduce it!!!!!! - (folkert) - (12)
                                             I DID REDUCE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - (bionerd) - (11)
                                                 :-( -NT - (imric)
                                                 It was probably aggravation... - (folkert)
                                                 The word you're looking for is "diluted", BTW. HTH. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                                     Hardee-Har-Har -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                                                         What's to laugh about? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             Yeah, it was on purpose... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                 You're very welcome! Heh, things are always at their most... - (CRConrad)
                                                     Well I certainly wouldnt want to disservice Greg........ -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                         Can we take that to mean that you want to service him...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             I should've known that question was coming - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                 Yep. - (CRConrad)
                                         time for chinese mustard and hot sake - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Nah, what she REALLY needs is - (jake123)
                 Maybe more salt? - (hnick)
             Or, saline nasal spray from Walgreen's. - (a6l6e6x)
         Some more (probably obvious) things to try. - (Another Scott)

Oh my God! They killed Kenny!
198 ms