IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New time for chinese mustard and hot sake
eggrolls smeared with hot chinese mustard washed down with sake, that will drain em.
thanx,
bill
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Nah, what she REALLY needs is
to snort six prairie fires in quick succession. Prairie fires being one ounce each of jack daniels, tequila, and tabasco. That'll cure what ails ya.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     Fuckin' shoot me now - (bionerd) - (55)
         Sooo.... - (bepatient) - (2)
             I'm telling ya, dear - (bionerd) - (1)
                 ICLRPD - (ben_tilly)
         snort lotsa salt water - (boxley) - (50)
             And drink lots of bourbon -NT - (ChrisR) - (12)
                 Single Malt Scotch... MUCH better tasting. -NT - (folkert) - (11)
                     I prefer tequila shots - (bionerd) - (10)
                         which do you prefer, hornitos or tres generations? -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                             Why, are you buying? -NT - (bionerd) - (7)
                                 might if you show up in july at beeps -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                     I'm still kicking the idea around - (bionerd) - (5)
                                         Well, it's not unheard of - (Nightowl)
                                         Friend has a very good point. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                             Says the person who's flying over the Atlantic to do same... -NT - (admin) - (2)
                                                 I'm not a girlie - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     Offer to bionerd: (new thread) - (admin)
                             Tradicional! - (jb4)
             I do - (bionerd) - (35)
                 Hydrogen PerOxide. -NT - (folkert) - (33)
                     Are you trying to kill me? - (bionerd) - (32)
                         Nah! - (a6l6e6x)
                         That thought just entered my mind... - (folkert) - (30)
                             Seriously, though.. - (bionerd) - (29)
                                 Reduce the solution to 2-3%, then use as you would - (folkert) - (28)
                                     Thanks- will give it a try - (bionerd)
                                     Damn you Greg, you WERE trying to kill me! - (bionerd) - (26)
                                         But are your sinuses improving? -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                         I've had good luck with Listerine... - (admin) - (9)
                                             You dumbass - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                 She'll have a crummy time with a sinus infection, anyway - (admin) - (2)
                                                     She has surgery scheduled -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                         Next week, I hear. -NT - (admin)
                                                 True story: - (admin) - (4)
                                                     Curiously strong! -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         Not Altoids, though. - (admin) - (2)
                                                             Momints? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 No, I think they were solid. -NT - (admin)
                                         I said to reduce it!!!!!! - (folkert) - (12)
                                             I DID REDUCE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - (bionerd) - (11)
                                                 :-( -NT - (imric)
                                                 It was probably aggravation... - (folkert)
                                                 The word you're looking for is "diluted", BTW. HTH. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                                     Hardee-Har-Har -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                                                         What's to laugh about? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             Yeah, it was on purpose... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                 You're very welcome! Heh, things are always at their most... - (CRConrad)
                                                     Well I certainly wouldnt want to disservice Greg........ -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                         Can we take that to mean that you want to service him...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             I should've known that question was coming - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                 Yep. - (CRConrad)
                                         time for chinese mustard and hot sake - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Nah, what she REALLY needs is - (jake123)
                 Maybe more salt? - (hnick)
             Or, saline nasal spray from Walgreen's. - (a6l6e6x)
         Some more (probably obvious) things to try. - (Another Scott)

Actually validated for HTML 4.01 Transitional compliance.
149 ms