IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You dumbass
If she doesn't survive until July, how can she go to the party?

Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New She'll have a crummy time with a sinus infection, anyway
Time for a nasal VOC injection, I wot...
Regards,

-scott anderson, who is currently suffering through Righteous Pollen Allergies, and hence feels justified.

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New She has surgery scheduled
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Next week, I hear.
Regards,

-scott anderson

New True story:
One of my cow-orkers is known for taking stupid bets. Someone bet him he couldn't keep one of those mega breath mints (I forget the brand) up his nose for a full minute.

We have it on tape.

The most amazing part was after he finally blew the mint out. You could smell the mint on his breath 10 feet away from him. Something to do with the interaction with the mucus, I guess, but man, his breath just about knocked us over.
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Curiously strong!
New Not Altoids, though.
Something far, far stronger.
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Momints?
[link|http://www.momints.com/aboutus.asp|Momints].

Haven't tried them myself.

Cheers,
Scott.
New No, I think they were solid.
Regards,

-scott anderson

Fuckin' shoot me now - (bionerd) - (55)
         Sooo.... - (bepatient) - (2)
             I'm telling ya, dear - (bionerd) - (1)
                 ICLRPD - (ben_tilly)
         snort lotsa salt water - (boxley) - (50)
             And drink lots of bourbon -NT - (ChrisR) - (12)
                 Single Malt Scotch... MUCH better tasting. -NT - (folkert) - (11)
                     I prefer tequila shots - (bionerd) - (10)
                         which do you prefer, hornitos or tres generations? -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                             Why, are you buying? -NT - (bionerd) - (7)
                                 might if you show up in july at beeps -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                     I'm still kicking the idea around - (bionerd) - (5)
                                         Well, it's not unheard of - (Nightowl)
                                         Friend has a very good point. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                             Says the person who's flying over the Atlantic to do same... -NT - (admin) - (2)
                                                 I'm not a girlie - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     Offer to bionerd: (new thread) - (admin)
                             Tradicional! - (jb4)
             I do - (bionerd) - (35)
                 Hydrogen PerOxide. -NT - (folkert) - (33)
                     Are you trying to kill me? - (bionerd) - (32)
                         Nah! - (a6l6e6x)
                         That thought just entered my mind... - (folkert) - (30)
                             Seriously, though.. - (bionerd) - (29)
                                 Reduce the solution to 2-3%, then use as you would - (folkert) - (28)
                                     Thanks- will give it a try - (bionerd)
                                     Damn you Greg, you WERE trying to kill me! - (bionerd) - (26)
                                         But are your sinuses improving? -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                         I've had good luck with Listerine... - (admin) - (9)
                                             You dumbass - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                 She'll have a crummy time with a sinus infection, anyway - (admin) - (2)
                                                     She has surgery scheduled -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                         Next week, I hear. -NT - (admin)
                                                 True story: - (admin) - (4)
                                                     Curiously strong! -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         Not Altoids, though. - (admin) - (2)
                                                             Momints? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 No, I think they were solid. -NT - (admin)
                                         I said to reduce it!!!!!! - (folkert) - (12)
                                             I DID REDUCE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - (bionerd) - (11)
                                                 :-( -NT - (imric)
                                                 It was probably aggravation... - (folkert)
                                                 The word you're looking for is "diluted", BTW. HTH. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                                     Hardee-Har-Har -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                                                         What's to laugh about? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             Yeah, it was on purpose... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                 You're very welcome! Heh, things are always at their most... - (CRConrad)
                                                     Well I certainly wouldnt want to disservice Greg........ -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                         Can we take that to mean that you want to service him...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             I should've known that question was coming - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                 Yep. - (CRConrad)
                                         time for chinese mustard and hot sake - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Nah, what she REALLY needs is - (jake123)
                 Maybe more salt? - (hnick)
             Or, saline nasal spray from Walgreen's. - (a6l6e6x)
         Some more (probably obvious) things to try. - (Another Scott)

He's so far to the right of the bell curve he could drop a marble and it wouldn't roll away.
535 ms