IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Anf finally, 5: I notice you didn't answer the question.
New Don't worry
if his current trend keeps up, he won't be reading books he doesn't like, he'll be burning them. :)

No further reasonable conversation can continue in the current manner that he addressed my post with. Common element to 1 to 4 was BS, despite the fact that he still has not answered if he read the books in question yet.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

One Feminist's Scribing - (deSitter) - (41)
         I'd respond in detail - (ben_tilly) - (34)
             Re: I'd respond in detail - (deSitter) - (33)
                 Heh.. - (hnick) - (4)
                     Re: Heh.. - (deSitter)
                     Common problem - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
                         Re: Common problem - (deSitter) - (1)
                             Basic problem: Your "definition" is the (Repo-)Newspeak one. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 I'll have to get back to you... - (ben_tilly)
                 Um... - (slugbug) - (26)
                     Re: Um... - (deSitter) - (25)
                         Yeah, former monarchs have always had problems . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Do not blame the feminists - (orion) - (5)
                             Not bad, Norman - (Ashton) - (4)
                                 Speaking of Rosie... - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                     Found The link for it - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                         Good sleuthing, Owlet! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             You're welcome. :) - (Nightowl)
                         Translation: - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                             Re: Translation: - (deSitter) - (6)
                                 I'm going to assume it's the pain and/or drugs - (hnick) - (4)
                                     Re: I'm going to assume it's the pain and/or drugs - (deSitter) - (3)
                                         And I suggest - (hnick) - (1)
                                             Re: And I suggest - (deSitter)
                                         Oh, it fell apart long ago. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 We aren't in a court - (ben_tilly)
                         DRL, reasonable response to your question.... - (slugbug) - (9)
                             Re: DRL, reasonable response to your question.... - (deSitter) - (8)
                                 Quotes of canonical American feminists - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     All those quotes . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 DRL, further analysis needed on your part (a tad long) - (slugbug) - (5)
                                     Re: DRL, further analysis needed on your part (a tad long) - (deSitter) - (4)
                                         You're making it more complicated than it is really.... - (slugbug) - (1)
                                             Re: You're making it more complicated than it is really.... - (deSitter)
                                         Ross, you're talking out of your arse again. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             OK CRC. You got it. -NT - (deSitter)
         Your insecurity is showing again. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             In what way? - (deSitter)
         You know what - (orion) - (3)
             Re: You know what - (deSitter) - (2)
                 Anf finally, 5: I notice you didn't answer the question. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Don't worry - (orion)

Savoir Faire ees EVERYWHERE!
54 ms