IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reporters don't write headlines
Editorial staff do. If you're talking about the headline, look at the administration of the newspaper, not the reporter.

Reporters can't write headlines because it's all dependent on how many inches of column are available for the headline.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Shush - he's on a roll
why mess it up with facts?
New Does it matter?
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Does anything?
     Terror monkeyen crashed "Let's Roll" plane - (deSitter) - (25)
         That seems to be the spin... - (bepatient) - (22)
             Amen. -NT - (inthane-chan)
             Spin? - (Silverlock) - (20)
                 Re: Spin? - (Nightowl)
                 Title of article versus actual content. - (bepatient) - (18)
                     Ah, I see - (Silverlock) - (17)
                         Spin is also done by the press... - (bepatient) - (16)
                             Re: Spin is also done by the press... - (Nightowl)
                             I don't accept that - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                 Super... - (bepatient) - (12)
                                     Except for one little detail - (Silverlock) - (11)
                                         Right...he "reports".. - (bepatient) - (10)
                                             Reporters don't write headlines - (jake123) - (3)
                                                 Shush - he's on a roll - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                     Does it matter? -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         Does anything? -NT - (Ashton)
                                             Why I object to the use of the word "spin" - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                 Ok...I can accept that. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                     Pedants R Us. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                         Alright...cut it out. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                             No need to get all sappy. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                 Shh.... - (bepatient)
                             Remember that the reporters don't write the headlines... - (Another Scott)
         Doesn't matter - (qstephens) - (1)
             Re: Doesn't matter - (deSitter)

Not that I'd ever eat a fish that was lured to WD-40, but hey...
72 ms