IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Doesn't matter
The passengers prevented the terrorists from achieving their objective, for which we should honour them.
qts
New Re: Doesn't matter
Well of course - I was just sad for them that they didn't get their hands on them, even for a few seconds.

I still blanche at the hell of it all.
-drl
     Terror monkeyen crashed "Let's Roll" plane - (deSitter) - (25)
         That seems to be the spin... - (bepatient) - (22)
             Amen. -NT - (inthane-chan)
             Spin? - (Silverlock) - (20)
                 Re: Spin? - (Nightowl)
                 Title of article versus actual content. - (bepatient) - (18)
                     Ah, I see - (Silverlock) - (17)
                         Spin is also done by the press... - (bepatient) - (16)
                             Re: Spin is also done by the press... - (Nightowl)
                             I don't accept that - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                 Super... - (bepatient) - (12)
                                     Except for one little detail - (Silverlock) - (11)
                                         Right...he "reports".. - (bepatient) - (10)
                                             Reporters don't write headlines - (jake123) - (3)
                                                 Shush - he's on a roll - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                     Does it matter? -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         Does anything? -NT - (Ashton)
                                             Why I object to the use of the word "spin" - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                 Ok...I can accept that. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                     Pedants R Us. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                         Alright...cut it out. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                             No need to get all sappy. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                 Shh.... - (bepatient)
                             Remember that the reporters don't write the headlines... - (Another Scott)
         Doesn't matter - (qstephens) - (1)
             Re: Doesn't matter - (deSitter)

What's the point of being heavily armed if you can't be impulsive? I mean, really...
289 ms