IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: the French
Kind of hard to continually insult an ally and expect them to respond favorably to a request for armed support.
-----------------------------------------
[link|http://www.talion.com/questionw.html|?W]
Where were you in 72?
New Not 'hard' if you think like a Neoconman... :(
     So what's the evidence for Bush lying - (johnu) - (49)
         Couple - (jbrabeck)
         Shrub and Condiment Blame CIA - (deSitter) - (2)
             This is the 2nd time that Bush has done something weird.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                 Cleared != verified - (mhuber)
         Here's why there cannot ever be any 'evidence': - (Ashton)
         the evidence for Bush lying - (tangaroa) - (1)
             Missed one - (tangaroa)
         You need to look for evidence? - (ben_tilly)
         Not what I'm looking for - (johnu) - (36)
             Of course it isn't what you are looking for - (ben_tilly) - (35)
                 Just can't redefine lying that way - (johnu) - (34)
                     Re: Just can't redefine lying that way - (deSitter) - (2)
                         It escalates - (deSitter)
                         That bugs me. - (mmoffitt)
                     Who is redefining lying? - (ben_tilly) - (29)
                         Mean.. next you'll remind us of his campaign promise of - (Ashton) - (23)
                             Re: Mean.. next you'll remind us of his campaign promise of - (johnu) - (22)
                                 Define the promise - (jbrabeck)
                                 You would show lack of integrity at least in that scenario - (ben_tilly) - (20)
                                     Re: You would show lack of integrity... - (johnu) - (19)
                                         Intent to deceive? - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                             Intent to deceive - ability to lie without lying... - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
                                                 I'm confused - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                     In a milieu shouting, Ignorance is Truth!__War is Peace! - (Ashton)
                                                     I'm sorry - I was agreeing with you... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                                         OK - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                             Nice followup by the Washington Post.... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                                 Re: the French - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                     Not 'hard' if you think like a Neoconman... :( -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Should point out - (jake123)
                                             That explains a lot - (johnu) - (3)
                                                 Ignore the inconvenient - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                     I think johnu == krove. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Wrong - (Ashton)
                                         Mighty fine gradations of dishonesty there... - (ben_tilly)
                                         Considering the time difference - (jake123) - (3)
                                             Re: Considering the time difference - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 I don't know if your - (jake123) - (1)
                                                     Thou sayest: exactly so. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Note: - (jake123) - (4)
                             State of the Union - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                 Looks to me like SotU is certainly being - (jake123) - (2)
                                     EEuuww. - (Silverlock)
                                     Re: "Imperial Amreica" - (jb4)
                     Speaking of redefining lying - (tangaroa)
         And you flamed Clinton over the meaning of "is"? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Brevity Award over Ashcroftian-pallid breast-skin background -NT - (Ashton)
         johnu: The Literal Mind\ufffd___inaction -NT - (Ashton)
         warning old joke in message - (andread)

I saw this floating around, and liked what it had to say.
59 ms