IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Quite right you are..
I too recall the worldwide boycott eons ago - when this Swiss-based Multinational Slime Org was inducing 3rd world impoverished to use their infant formula - the first few weeks? days? supply was as free as a dope peddler's sample. N. employed white-smocked shills to recommend their Warez, just like the US white-coated pharm-chem shills all along. After the breasts had stopped producing milk: half the 'income' was needed to keep up the habit.

So.. they diluted it. So the babies died or would have been better off if -

Agreed - they were there before Billy stole his first stuff, told his first 1000 lies - and Nestle remains Bigger and more diverse in nastiness.. My bad.

(Nestle has remained on my boycott list since before Walmart was ascending to Worldclass Slime)

Ashton

(my letter added)
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
New Do I dare post...
That while doing genealogy research, I found out that the current CEO of Nestle's is a relative? Have't established the direct link, but it looks like (I got this from his father!) that either his grandfather or great uncle was my great great grandfather. Give or take a generation or two. I know he's related, just not quite sure of the exact lineage...
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New Sorry to hear that...
...but pleased to find out that whatever it is that affects these toads is not genetic.
jb4
"They lead. They don't manage. The carrot always wins over the stick. Ask your horse. You can lead your horse to water, but you can't manage him to drink."
Richard Kerr, United Technologies Corporation, 1990
New Of course you do! So, have you sent your protest yet?
Like, maybe it counts for something -- a *little* bit more than the *nothing* most of those protest letters probably weigh in his estimation -- if it comes from a second cousin, or whatever it is you are?

If I were you, I'd consider saying something to the effect of "Hi! I'm your long-lost cousin, I just found out we're related..." followed, a bit further down, by something about how "... and that makes me SAD, because you're disgracing our good name with this inconscionable corporate greed."

But, hey, that's just me.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Actually, I rather like women, and don't particularly care for men,
so I don't really mind that women are all completely insane.
 - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=68920|Andrew Grygus]
     Microsoft and Security - (n3jja) - (51)
         Re: Microsoft and Security - (Yendor) - (50)
             Lean forward and get your bitchslap! ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (3)
                 It's not even that clear cut. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                     Wrong - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Different sections. - (inthane-chan)
             Re: Microsoft and Security - (andread) - (45)
                 Theoretical Researchers . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Re: Microsoft and Security - (Yendor) - (41)
                     Sensing Deep Paranoia Here - (andread) - (40)
                         Well, a lot of people, including whole governments . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (39)
                             this relates to Windows Update how? -NT - (andread) - (38)
                                 How the hell do you think they'd distribute it? - (Andrew Grygus) - (37)
                                     Is 98 the last M$-OS for very many, out there? - (Ashton) - (6)
                                         Really? - (andread) - (1)
                                             Really. - (Yendor)
                                         I vote yes....conditionally - (jb4) - (3)
                                             Start with SuSE, sure. - (admin) - (2)
                                                 Thanks for the Knoppix tip - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     Debian is harder to configure, easier to install - (admin)
                                     And you're definition of 'it' is? - (andread) - (10)
                                         See above... - (Yendor)
                                         Home user updates? - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                             Post hoc... - (andread) - (5)
                                                 Bull, most businesses DO NOT have firewalls and admins. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                                     good point - (andread)
                                                     E-fscking-GAD! - (jb4) - (2)
                                                         Geezis, where the... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                             Writing embedded systems, thankyewverymuch... - (jb4)
                                             So that's when it does it! - (static) - (1)
                                                 Very. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                     Give it up, guys - I done TOLE you Andy is an MS shill. -NT - (CRConrad) - (18)
                                         Well, we know that . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         at least you didn't call me Andrea this time, 'Charlene' -NT - (andread) - (16)
                                             And at least you didn't try to deny it this time, Andrea. -NT - (CRConrad) - (15)
                                                 Tell you what - (andread) - (14)
                                                     Only shows, some people are stupid enough to whore for free. -NT - (CRConrad) - (13)
                                                         Curiouser and curiouser - (andread) - (11)
                                                             Speaking of 'sides' - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                                 Microsoft's very foundation is theivery. - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                                                                     Unfortunately, Western Business runs that way. - (static) - (8)
                                                                         It goes a lot deeper than that - (tonytib)
                                                                         Western Business in the news runs that way - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                                                             Pithy summary; still M$ is different - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                                 Nestle - (andread) - (4)
                                                                                     Quite right you are.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                         Do I dare post... - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                                                                                             Sorry to hear that... - (jb4)
                                                                                             Of course you do! So, have you sent your protest yet? - (CRConrad)
                                                         Whores are professionals - (kmself)
                 You're lucky - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                     Good points - (andread)

Nog that noise.
85 ms