IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not that again.
I used shorthand again, he said he was proud of his state.

And I'd buy the "he was just trying to please an old man" argument IF this was the first time Lott had made statements like this one. But, as others have documented, it's not.
New 2nd
Same statement. Same guy.

Took everyone 22 years to get offended.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Wrong
Took everyone 22 years to get offended.

I got offended the first time I heard about it.

Damn that liberal press for not informing me earlier.

</sign>
Why should we ask our military to die for cheap oil when the rest of us aren't even being asked to get better mileage?
-[link|http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?itemid=14107|Molly Ivins]
New No, not__ "22 years to be offended".
Merely "22 years of being resigned"; of becoming -of necessity- inured to the sort of representatives which a significant portion of the Murican population will elect. People who share the principles espoused by this 100 yo and this admirer of himself and his 'works'.

22 years (clearly many more than that) of hearing euphemisms of 'explanation' following each unfortunate "Slip from the Heart" of YAN good 'ol boy a lettin his hair down, presumably in the company of the like-minded.. Oops! there was a reporter around! Spin control. Again!

Nah.. he didn't really Mean that stuff on his platform for President, that platform which defines his principles and their supporters. Nahhh.. 'twas a mere bagatelle, those harsh words about them uppity nigras and all

Really, BeeP - how you can just skim right over Lott's exact words and emulate the 3 monkeys, See- no, Hear- no, ignore their content and call it, "mere tribute to some 100 yo guy" - yeah,
("100 yo guy" whose POV couldn't Possibly Have Affected legislation during his lengthy tenure... Naah. Far-fteched, that.) {sheesh}

I'll remember this Outstandingly Liberal Christian Charity\ufffd following any next quip re the undead horse or the umm Librul Meeja.. Why Gandhiji couldn't have been more umm sanctimoniously? nonjudgmental: Kudos for your recent conversion to Nonjudgment-al-ism.

I am humbled to be in the company of such Pristine Goodness of Heart, and so recently revealed.

Ashton
sooo Unworthy
New I didn't skim.
I know what his words were.

22 years makes alot of difference.

In those 22 years we've developed wonderful policies like zero tolerance. (insert endless list of political correctness here)

And its amazing that [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=47441|one] receives support after a miscontrued statement...while this one can't be let go.

Hmmm. I suppose it depends on which side you're on.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Support?
Well with support like that..

The last not patently Right-slanted Tee Vee show on Corp Tee Vee is cancelled and - that constitutes 'support'?

(Sears gets no more of my bizness either - cowards; we knew the network folk were cowards already.. look at the juvenile crap to be served up next! but Sears too? Ah right, Bizness: keep it bland; keep it light - keep it dumb. Or else.) Guess yer too young to remember the cancellation of the Smothers Brothers, Laugh-In - for similar non-dumbth skits. But I'm not.

Perhaps you mean then to compare Lott's tribute to,
a remark claiming that (~ IIRC) "..whatever you want to call the people who flew into those buildings, it can't be coward". Then I recall he added a comment about "cowardly being - sending in pilotless planes to attack [forget the predicate]" maybe the 'pharm chem' factory? or the other spot vacated by bin-L a few hours before?

Hmmm - if that last had happened earlier - maybe we'd be getting ready to battle Oceania N. Korea instead of the [oil] place - next.

Somehow I don't think that this sure-to-be inflammatory remark, thus {Holy Shit} controversial remark {on Murican sanitized Tee Vee!!} rises to the scale of: supporting the agenda of the 100 yo Thurmond dinosaur as fulsomely, one might say abjectly - as we all heard, many times now.

But you might.

Ashton
     "discarded policies of the past" Lotts remark - (boxley) - (61)
         My question. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
             I think that a significant difference lies is his 'wishing' - (Ashton) - (39)
                 Re: 2002 Beliefs - (mmoffitt) - (38)
                     Re: 2002 Beliefs - (deSitter) - (37)
                         No, racism is not only a Southern thing. When I lived in NC, - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                             Re: No, racism is not only a Southern thing... - (deSitter)
                             I know a white guy who relocated from Indiana to NC - (boxley)
                             He made no racist statements. - (bepatient) - (33)
                                 "Separate but equal" rings true for you I suppose. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                                     In 2 words.. - (bepatient) - (29)
                                         Ouch. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                             Are you resorting to code words now??? - (bepatient) - (27)
                                                 To paraphrase you... - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                                                     No. Niet. None of the above. - (bepatient) - (25)
                                                         Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                                                             You are stretching way too far... - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                                 Lack of preparation? - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                                                     So Strom has turned 100 twice? - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                         What? - (Silverlock) - (11)
                                                                             ROFL! "Medja bias strikes again". :-D -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             What are you talking about? - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
                                                                                 Feel Trent's pain - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                     Actually Ted Stevens would be a better leader - (boxley)
                                                                                 CCC? - (admin) - (2)
                                                                                     Actually, according to their website - it would be cofcc. - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                         Er. Yeah. -NT - (admin)
                                                                                 Tone and tenor. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     Re: the furor surrounding this - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                         Interesting... - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                             Dupe reply. Pls ignore. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 Maybe we've reached the nut. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                     No, not really. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                         Not that again. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                             2nd - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 Wrong - (Silverlock)
                                                                                 No, not__ "22 years to be offended". - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                     I didn't skim. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         Support? - (Ashton)
                                                         And it's "Nyet" btw ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 have you seen this column by Rockwell? - (boxley) - (1)
                                     pretty good - thnx -NT - (SpiceWare)
             Re: My question. - (deSitter)
         What is all of this "code phrase" crap. - (bepatient) - (18)
             code phrase was the apology not the original statement - (boxley)
             Uhmm... Bill? - (Silverlock) - (8)
                 Nice background piece - from the Washington Times no less - (Simon_Jester) - (6)
                     He says it right in the piece.... - (bepatient) - (5)
                         I don't believe I said he was a racist. - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                             Okay, if you don't like racist, how about bigot? ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 Chuckle. - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                     He couldn't decry segregation. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Actually, I haven't seen that. - (Simon_Jester)
                 Yes I do. - (bepatient)
             "... we voted for him. We're proud of it." - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                 So... - (bepatient) - (6)
                     So, - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         did he mention any of these things? - (bepatient) - (3)
                             So, - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Dude... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     Nit corrected, Geesh. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         ROFL! Image over substance indeed hmmmbjhm -NT - (boxley)

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, maybe that's where your kid should be practicing the trumpet.
163 ms