IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So...
...where's the racist remark? No epithets. No code words.

"We supported you! We're happy that we supported you! Things would have been great >if< you had won!" (whcih he didn't...so where do the above statements diverge from being a nice thing to say to an old man on his birthday.

Tell you where...when Jesse, Al and the Democrats all see the chance to turn this into a divisive racist issue...for the sole purpose of destroying Lott and continuing to profit from the racial divide.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New So,
segregation, no civil rights and lynchings aren't racist? You know, in a wierd way this makes sense. Back when Ronnie Rayguns was in office he enjoyed wide support despite the fact that, when asked, his supporters supported almost NONE of his policies. Now, it's getting more clear. The Republican credo is "image over substance." Adopting this attitude, one could "support the man, but oppose his policies". That's the ONLY light I can think of where your position "makes sense."
New did he mention any of these things?
No.

He made a platitude to an old man.

But...apparently you are good at inventing racism where it doesn't exist...obviously.

Gamesmanship was one thing, >friend<...that line was crossed about 20 minutes ago.

New So,
he's proud that his state supported Strom, but ashamed of Strom's policies?
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Dec. 13, 2002, 01:24:04 PM EST
New Dude...
He wasn't old enough to vote.

New Nit corrected, Geesh.
New ROFL! Image over substance indeed hmmmbjhm
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

I was so poor growing up ... if I wasn't a boy ...I'd have nothing to play with.
--Rodney Dangerfield
     "discarded policies of the past" Lotts remark - (boxley) - (61)
         My question. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
             I think that a significant difference lies is his 'wishing' - (Ashton) - (39)
                 Re: 2002 Beliefs - (mmoffitt) - (38)
                     Re: 2002 Beliefs - (deSitter) - (37)
                         No, racism is not only a Southern thing. When I lived in NC, - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                             Re: No, racism is not only a Southern thing... - (deSitter)
                             I know a white guy who relocated from Indiana to NC - (boxley)
                             He made no racist statements. - (bepatient) - (33)
                                 "Separate but equal" rings true for you I suppose. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                                     In 2 words.. - (bepatient) - (29)
                                         Ouch. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                             Are you resorting to code words now??? - (bepatient) - (27)
                                                 To paraphrase you... - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                                                     No. Niet. None of the above. - (bepatient) - (25)
                                                         Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                                                             You are stretching way too far... - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                                 Lack of preparation? - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                                                     So Strom has turned 100 twice? - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                         What? - (Silverlock) - (11)
                                                                             ROFL! "Medja bias strikes again". :-D -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             What are you talking about? - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
                                                                                 Feel Trent's pain - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                     Actually Ted Stevens would be a better leader - (boxley)
                                                                                 CCC? - (admin) - (2)
                                                                                     Actually, according to their website - it would be cofcc. - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                         Er. Yeah. -NT - (admin)
                                                                                 Tone and tenor. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     Re: the furor surrounding this - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                         Interesting... - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                             Dupe reply. Pls ignore. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 Maybe we've reached the nut. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                     No, not really. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                         Not that again. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                             2nd - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 Wrong - (Silverlock)
                                                                                 No, not__ "22 years to be offended". - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                     I didn't skim. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         Support? - (Ashton)
                                                         And it's "Nyet" btw ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 have you seen this column by Rockwell? - (boxley) - (1)
                                     pretty good - thnx -NT - (SpiceWare)
             Re: My question. - (deSitter)
         What is all of this "code phrase" crap. - (bepatient) - (18)
             code phrase was the apology not the original statement - (boxley)
             Uhmm... Bill? - (Silverlock) - (8)
                 Nice background piece - from the Washington Times no less - (Simon_Jester) - (6)
                     He says it right in the piece.... - (bepatient) - (5)
                         I don't believe I said he was a racist. - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                             Okay, if you don't like racist, how about bigot? ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 Chuckle. - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                     He couldn't decry segregation. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Actually, I haven't seen that. - (Simon_Jester)
                 Yes I do. - (bepatient)
             "... we voted for him. We're proud of it." - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                 So... - (bepatient) - (6)
                     So, - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         did he mention any of these things? - (bepatient) - (3)
                             So, - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Dude... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     Nit corrected, Geesh. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         ROFL! Image over substance indeed hmmmbjhm -NT - (boxley)

Coincidence!? YOU DECIDE!!
488 ms