Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I would have spelled it damming, but you knew that
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Collapse Edited by boxley Feb. 12, 2020, 10:13:01 PM EST
I would have spelled it damming, but you kne that
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     The Putin-grade purges Begin. The *King Acts. - (Ashton) - (20)
         eh? fsck someone over royally and get fired? color me surprised - (boxley) - (18)
             How did Vindman “fsck someone over royally,” please? - (rcareaga) - (17)
                 Re: What did he do that got him fired? - (a6l6e6x)
                 Re: How did Vindman “fsck someone over royally,” please? let me adjust your model a little bit - (boxley) - (15)
                     Do you realize that confirms the problem, not refutes it? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                         yes it confirms the problem, screw someone powerful over and if they are aquitted watch yer ass - (boxley) - (1)
                             "The Problem" you are speaking of is clear: - (Ashton)
                     Move to strike as nonresponsive - (rcareaga) - (11)
                         which truth are you refering to? - (boxley) - (10)
                             Where did you copy that from? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 townhall.com Link provided. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     no, the source of the quote was vindeman -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                         Nice try. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             sigh, page 256 is npr a RWN as well now? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Jesus wept box - (crazy) - (2)
                                                     “You are in troll mode” - (rcareaga)
                                                     Maybe not, but if he so desperately wants to be seen as such, why shouldn't he be despised as such? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         I was talking about the CHARACTERIZATION OF Vindemans quote, not the quote itself. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             I would have spelled it damming, but you knew that -NT - (boxley)
         If you watched the Dem debate in NH tonight, Vindman got a standing ovation on Biden's request. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Like a cat on a hot tin roof.
81 ms