IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Move to strike as nonresponsive
Answer the fucking question: whatever the consequences, how did Vindman “fuck over” Trump by telling the truth?

It may be that you cannot comprehend this, of course.
New which truth are you refering to?
On page 316, Vindman claims that Trump "demanded" investigations from Zelenskiy in return for military aid, but that's Vindman's opinion, not fact. He admitted that the actual words spoken during the call don't support that claim: "I think people want to hear, you know, what they have as already preconceived notions." Vindman's damning admission is found on page 256 of the transcript.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Where did you copy that from?
"Damning admission" doesn't ring all that BOxlish.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New townhall.com Link provided.
https://townhall.com/columnists/betsymccaughey/2019/11/18/vindmans-claims-dont-hold-up-n2556671

Opinion piece from Betsy McCaughey, the former Republican Lt. Governor of NY. To get a feel for what she's like, I offer the below.
The Democrats want impeachment to disgrace President Donald Trump "for life" and tilt the 2020 election. Not if Senator Lindsey Graham has his way. Graham is proposing post-impeachment investigations by the Senate to "get to the bottom" of the Democrats' impeachment hoax. That will pin the disgrace where it belongs — on the party that dragged the nation through an unwarranted ordeal.

Meanwhile, Vice President Pence is urging the country to "acquit and move on." The Washington Post reports many Republican Senators feel the same.

Not so fast. It's not time to move on. These Senate investigations will be essential both to uncover House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff's intrigue in engineering the whistleblower complaint and to expose the solid reasons Trump had for asking the president of Ukraine to help the U.S. investigate the Bidens.

https://www.creators.com/read/betsy-mccaughey

In short, the source of the quote is a RWN.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New no, the source of the quote was vindeman
New Nice try.
Your post.

On page 316, Vindman claims that Trump "demanded" investigations from Zelenskiy in return for military aid, but that's Vindman's opinion, not fact. He admitted that the actual words spoken during the call don't support that claim: "I think people want to hear, you know, what they have as already preconceived notions." Vindman's damning admission is found on page 256 of the transcript.

RWN Opinion piece from link I provided.

Eerily similar, no?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New sigh, page 256 is npr a RWN as well now?
https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=6543468-Alexander-Vindman-Testimony
I think people want to hear, you know, what they have as
already preconceived notions.
New Jesus wept box
You are in troll mode.

You're not as stupid as you would like to seem.
New “You are in troll mode”
I hate to break it to you, but from Oakland this afternoon it seems pretty certain that the sun is going to set in the west later today.

cordially,
New Maybe not, but if he so desperately wants to be seen as such, why shouldn't he be despised as such?
New I was talking about the CHARACTERIZATION OF Vindemans quote, not the quote itself.
The TWO WORDS I quoted from your post were:

1) Outside the quote marks delimiting the words attributed to him, and

2) Hardly something anyone would call their own words. When did you last talk about anything you had said as a "damning admission"?
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New I would have spelled it damming, but you knew that
Expand Edited by boxley Feb. 12, 2020, 10:13:01 PM EST
     The Putin-grade purges Begin. The *King Acts. - (Ashton) - (20)
         eh? fsck someone over royally and get fired? color me surprised - (boxley) - (18)
             How did Vindman “fsck someone over royally,” please? - (rcareaga) - (17)
                 Re: What did he do that got him fired? - (a6l6e6x)
                 Re: How did Vindman “fsck someone over royally,” please? let me adjust your model a little bit - (boxley) - (15)
                     Do you realize that confirms the problem, not refutes it? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                         yes it confirms the problem, screw someone powerful over and if they are aquitted watch yer ass - (boxley) - (1)
                             "The Problem" you are speaking of is clear: - (Ashton)
                     Move to strike as nonresponsive - (rcareaga) - (11)
                         which truth are you refering to? - (boxley) - (10)
                             Where did you copy that from? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 townhall.com Link provided. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     no, the source of the quote was vindeman -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                         Nice try. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             sigh, page 256 is npr a RWN as well now? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Jesus wept box - (crazy) - (2)
                                                     “You are in troll mode” - (rcareaga)
                                                     Maybe not, but if he so desperately wants to be seen as such, why shouldn't he be despised as such? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         I was talking about the CHARACTERIZATION OF Vindemans quote, not the quote itself. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             I would have spelled it damming, but you knew that -NT - (boxley)
         If you watched the Dem debate in NH tonight, Vindman got a standing ovation on Biden's request. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

My other car is an LRPD.
77 ms