IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yes it confirms the problem, screw someone powerful over and if they are aquitted watch yer ass
Defining the problem was that trump was behaving in the same manner that he perceived that biden behaved.

Being vindictive after everyone goes after trump jr and Ivanka he thought he would show the world that the biden and heinz kids had enough dough from tagging around after Joe with their hands out.

Vindeman (I am assuming here) was appalled that foreign policy was done that way (bullshit, he speaks the language and knows the culture) and reported up the chain of command.

Either he was naive or should have done a complete Joe Friday under oath.

Either way he was gone.

It didnt help that he was lauded as a savior of the world as the very mccarthyesqe house approach of "reds under every trump bed" campaign roiled on.

It didnt help that biden then or now is not his political rival, he isnt even in the top 3 of dems.

Pelosi rightly saw impeachment as a political hit that would bite her in the ass. She was pushed into it and it may cost the party the 2020 election.

I sincerely hope that is not the caee.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New "The Problem" you are speaking of is clear:
[Long-form, lest there be any case for misunderestimating the content, too-few words? or too many hi-falutin ones?]

DO I DO? "the right thing" (as any functioning-Citizen of a non-Authoritarian Republic understands):
its ethos, folkways, mores and all that too-many-words 'granularity' thing.
as a conflicted-one tries to define-to death, "RIGHT THING®™".

-OR-

Do I put on my Tinfoil-Hat?--aka--What If I'm in my car, "surveilling" and my stop-lights come on and blow my cover ... kinda amateur-Spook-for-life persona, and:
I See that: "there's some *Risk Here! ... IF I DO The Right Thing". Some. How. something BAD might ... ... happpen to me? Perhaps a jolt of ƒeare oer'crows
[that brief dose of endorphins?] as usually accompany any Right-Thing actually DONE, eh?
* Every time you put key-in-ignition you enter the Risk-zone next. Ah-but: how Much? risk.

DECISION-tree there: so is that your Problem then? aka Is it often? ever? Door #1 or is it 'situational Ethics 101R'?
[rhetorical question, of course]
Yer not under Voir Dire in a courtroom, just here in folksy IWE-101-Professional, where the oaths are usually on Egads!-scale, even with the F-word bandied about.

Carrion: the Land of ??? Decisions, I've heard.
     The Putin-grade purges Begin. The *King Acts. - (Ashton) - (20)
         eh? fsck someone over royally and get fired? color me surprised - (boxley) - (18)
             How did Vindman “fsck someone over royally,” please? - (rcareaga) - (17)
                 Re: What did he do that got him fired? - (a6l6e6x)
                 Re: How did Vindman “fsck someone over royally,” please? let me adjust your model a little bit - (boxley) - (15)
                     Do you realize that confirms the problem, not refutes it? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                         yes it confirms the problem, screw someone powerful over and if they are aquitted watch yer ass - (boxley) - (1)
                             "The Problem" you are speaking of is clear: - (Ashton)
                     Move to strike as nonresponsive - (rcareaga) - (11)
                         which truth are you refering to? - (boxley) - (10)
                             Where did you copy that from? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 townhall.com Link provided. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     no, the source of the quote was vindeman -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                         Nice try. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             sigh, page 256 is npr a RWN as well now? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Jesus wept box - (crazy) - (2)
                                                     “You are in troll mode” - (rcareaga)
                                                     Maybe not, but if he so desperately wants to be seen as such, why shouldn't he be despised as such? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         I was talking about the CHARACTERIZATION OF Vindemans quote, not the quote itself. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             I would have spelled it damming, but you knew that -NT - (boxley)
         If you watched the Dem debate in NH tonight, Vindman got a standing ovation on Biden's request. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here.
83 ms