IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I was talking about the CHARACTERIZATION OF Vindemans quote, not the quote itself.
The TWO WORDS I quoted from your post were:

1) Outside the quote marks delimiting the words attributed to him, and

2) Hardly something anyone would call their own words. When did you last talk about anything you had said as a "damning admission"?
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New I would have spelled it damming, but you knew that
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley Feb. 12, 2020, 10:13:01 PM EST
     The Putin-grade purges Begin. The *King Acts. - (Ashton) - (20)
         eh? fsck someone over royally and get fired? color me surprised - (boxley) - (18)
             How did Vindman “fsck someone over royally,” please? - (rcareaga) - (17)
                 Re: What did he do that got him fired? - (a6l6e6x)
                 Re: How did Vindman “fsck someone over royally,” please? let me adjust your model a little bit - (boxley) - (15)
                     Do you realize that confirms the problem, not refutes it? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                         yes it confirms the problem, screw someone powerful over and if they are aquitted watch yer ass - (boxley) - (1)
                             "The Problem" you are speaking of is clear: - (Ashton)
                     Move to strike as nonresponsive - (rcareaga) - (11)
                         which truth are you refering to? - (boxley) - (10)
                             Where did you copy that from? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 townhall.com Link provided. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     no, the source of the quote was vindeman -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                         Nice try. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             sigh, page 256 is npr a RWN as well now? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Jesus wept box - (crazy) - (2)
                                                     “You are in troll mode” - (rcareaga)
                                                     Maybe not, but if he so desperately wants to be seen as such, why shouldn't he be despised as such? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         I was talking about the CHARACTERIZATION OF Vindemans quote, not the quote itself. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             I would have spelled it damming, but you knew that -NT - (boxley)
         If you watched the Dem debate in NH tonight, Vindman got a standing ovation on Biden's request. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Bondi blue. And all that implies.
110 ms