IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think the republican party is overdue for an implosion
the original dixiecrats are dying out and trump their titular head was a republican by convenience. The next election regardless of impeachment should be the catalyst for that to happen. What crawls out of that drumpfster fire is unknown.

When the democrats win they should remember who the working and poor people are, not the Corpocrats who have run things since the Clinton era. That way they may get the country in better shape than it is now.

What ever happens the 24hr gotcha news cycle will be doing its best to keep the partisan fires burning. Add in social media and I dont have much hope for the future.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Dupe
sorry about that
Expand Edited by dmcarls Oct. 11, 2019, 03:25:39 PM EDT
New Re: I think the republican party is overdue for an implosion
>> dont have much hope for the future.

Song for the times:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Future%27s_So_Bright,_I_Gotta_Wear_Shades
New ..and for an encore,
Ya Don't Always Get Whatcha Wanted
aka Perfidy Rulez (in the land of the One-eyed, where only a few possess both?)

IT version(?)
Just because the OS passed 'POST' doesn't mean ... it ain't got no Bugs. :-þ
     Further blogwhoring: what next? - (rcareaga) - (21)
         Only one nit. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
             Who is to say, though? - (rcareaga) - (14)
                 I don't fail to see the dilemma here. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                     Your passport test is a non-starter - (drook) - (12)
                         Only 3? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Wanted a number that was definitely true without having to do research -NT - (drook)
                         Rear elephant. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                             Right, and from the middle of nowhere that's a flight away -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                 So? I am two weeks from anywhere and still manage to have my passport stamped every couple of years. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Yeah. This. - (static) - (6)
                                 Yeah, and . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     Damn! That's good ..best new simile in yearz. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     So you're saying the original Aussie settlers were on average a little dumber than the Yank ones...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                         I think it's more "implying" -NT - (drook)
                                         free travel provided for aussies -NT - (boxley)
                                         Circumstances vary . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         I think the republican party is overdue for an implosion - (boxley) - (3)
             Dupe - (dmcarls)
             Re: I think the republican party is overdue for an implosion - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 ..and for an encore, - (Ashton)
         'Interregnum' ... ... writ Large, indeed. - (Ashton)

The website with matched socks.
52 ms