Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Only 3?
Think "Northern Europe" and then "Texas"
New Wanted a number that was definitely true without having to do research
--

Drew
     Further blogwhoring: what next? - (rcareaga) - (21)
         Only one nit. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
             Who is to say, though? - (rcareaga) - (14)
                 I don't fail to see the dilemma here. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                     Your passport test is a non-starter - (drook) - (12)
                         Only 3? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Wanted a number that was definitely true without having to do research -NT - (drook)
                         Rear elephant. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                             Right, and from the middle of nowhere that's a flight away -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                 So? I am two weeks from anywhere and still manage to have my passport stamped every couple of years. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Yeah. This. - (static) - (6)
                                 Yeah, and . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     Damn! That's good ..best new simile in yearz. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     So you're saying the original Aussie settlers were on average a little dumber than the Yank ones...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                         I think it's more "implying" -NT - (drook)
                                         free travel provided for aussies -NT - (boxley)
                                         Circumstances vary . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         I think the republican party is overdue for an implosion - (boxley) - (3)
             Dupe - (dmcarls)
             Re: I think the republican party is overdue for an implosion - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 ..and for an encore, - (Ashton)
         'Interregnum' ... ... writ Large, indeed. - (Ashton)

I've fished dese ol' archives before and I'll fish em' again!
65 ms