IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, and . . .
. . linguists say the two varieties of English that are closest to each other are American English and Australian English.

I explain this as resulting from both countries being founded by the same criminal element - just the Americans got out before the police came and the Australians after the police came.
New Damn! That's good ..best new simile in yearz.
New So you're saying the original Aussie settlers were on average a little dumber than the Yank ones...?
New I think it's more "implying"
--

Drew
New free travel provided for aussies
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Circumstances vary . . .
. . so that would have to be judged on a case by case basis.
     Further blogwhoring: what next? - (rcareaga) - (21)
         Only one nit. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
             Who is to say, though? - (rcareaga) - (14)
                 I don't fail to see the dilemma here. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                     Your passport test is a non-starter - (drook) - (12)
                         Only 3? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Wanted a number that was definitely true without having to do research -NT - (drook)
                         Rear elephant. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                             Right, and from the middle of nowhere that's a flight away -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                 So? I am two weeks from anywhere and still manage to have my passport stamped every couple of years. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Yeah. This. - (static) - (6)
                                 Yeah, and . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     Damn! That's good ..best new simile in yearz. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     So you're saying the original Aussie settlers were on average a little dumber than the Yank ones...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                         I think it's more "implying" -NT - (drook)
                                         free travel provided for aussies -NT - (boxley)
                                         Circumstances vary . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         I think the republican party is overdue for an implosion - (boxley) - (3)
             Dupe - (dmcarls)
             Re: I think the republican party is overdue for an implosion - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 ..and for an encore, - (Ashton)
         'Interregnum' ... ... writ Large, indeed. - (Ashton)

A metric buttload of LRPDs.
93 ms