Nothing much to chime-in with; you've covered my Dance Card w/PS's too. Language Murther remains The Staple of 'Murica 2019, perhapss since [My magick [-] transformative-Year of 1969, though depending on focus: clearly All During my tentative-existence within the luxury of imagined-sentience within this er, 'Daily Maya' stage upon which we prance for a time thence odds-on meet that oblivion/of which we only confirm: by ... (see images of Black Holes) or Black-psyches as abound.

I am --surprised as that Xian-Hell-thing, too!--to see that even the direst consequences of the past Three-only?/"hundred-years-in-a-trice" do not leave me in that now rampant eddy of depresssion as I can still imagineer that--prior to the oblivion thing--just maybe we do get a slim-Chance? of finally grasping Reality--that which no one has ever come-back-from to tell us: Th-th-that's-ALL! Folks underneath the wonderful Looneie Tunes musical accompaniment ... to play us out.

(Only moi shall 'know' such a scenario/guaranteed un-Transmittible)--even amidst the Mutual Admiration Society comprising certain cats + a few Adults in the same predicament--so I guess I'm good to --> go, unless bitten by a rabid-'Murican enroute. (Beats Consternation or crystal-meth, I think).