IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New He did good things, but never having held elective office, well...
New Insightful +5. That is:
Absolutely EVERYONE has had-answered for selves the query ~~

Hey.. rilly, Can't just Anyone be Prez? ("after all, s/he can.. WILL! ... hire smarter Help, right?")
The very definition of cha. cha. cha. clogging all the synapses (?)

CCP [er, cubic-closest-packing] fine mimimalist-Take, I wot :-)
     Here's hoping the Democrats start listening to their elder statesmen. - (mmoffitt) - (63)
         It's not just the lack of ideas for the Dems. - (a6l6e6x) - (62)
             And around here, that's not all. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Linky broke. :0( -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Change ".htm" to ".html" HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     спасибо. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Thanks, Alex. I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. - (mmoffitt) - (57)
                 There you go again. Berniebros aren't "the base". (sigh) -NT - (Another Scott) - (56)
                     Berniebros are a myth constructed by the Clinton campaign. You know this. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                         You will recall that de black fohk… - (rcareaga) - (10)
                             {chortle} ..well shut ma mouf - (Ashton)
                             You Clinton apologists have that Big Lie thing down. I'm impressed. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 Hawaii was a caucus. Bernie did well in caucuses. Film at 11. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Very big of you, I’m sure - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                     That should be "mighty white of you!" :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     You call Cornel West an Uncle Tom, I take it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         You're better than that... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             And yet, you didn't scold Rand. I was just asking for him to be consistent. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     And another thing. That's *RICH* coming from you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 Ignore; dup - (rcareaga)
                     It is in the nature of 'Democrat-ism' for constituents to be *VARIED* in their views - (Ashton) - (43)
                         Bernie had a good speech. That is all. - (Another Scott) - (42)
                             the folks that ran the whitehouse as an airbnb destination corrupt? really? :-) -NT - (boxley)
                             "Bernie had a good speech. That is all." Heh. You mean like Obama? - (mmoffitt) - (34)
                                 (shakes head slowly). TRUMP is the enemy. It's the Berniebros that won't let it go... -NT - (Another Scott) - (33)
                                     Myopia is a terrible thing not-to-lose. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     You're heading down the very same road to defeat again. Can't you see that? - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                                         TRUMP is the enemy... -NT - (Another Scott) - (30)
                                             And we can't beat him by simply "not being him." -NT - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                                 You continue to beat up on people who aren't in office and aren't running for office... -NT - (Another Scott) - (27)
                                                     Cannot parse this, nor comprehend the allusions/metaphors which supply no clarity. (often, of late.) - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                         short and to the point -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Ok, I admit that many of my comments in this thread might seem to be non-sequiturs. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             Well, when you put it that way.. - (Ashton)
                                                     That's NOT what I'm doing. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                         Ok. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                             The House? In Indiana? We don't have a Democratic Party in Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                 ..and when I recall that, My Gramma™ *wrote the Song!* - (Ashton)
                                                                 Things don't change until they do... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Someone needs your help. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     I wish him well, but I doubt he has a chance. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             cmon now, the person you ran last go round - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                 Move to strike as non-responsive. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                     Good $DEITY. Not the "not a Democrat!!!!111ONE!" thing again. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                         Yes, it again. Why is it not an issue? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                             Because ... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 Things change - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                     Love. It. ... ... Just What these two quotes illustrate.. - (Ashton)
                                                                     ROFL the rent a party winnahs from Arkansaw who hitched a ride to checks and glory - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                         (Almost) anyone who wins the primaries. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                             not Kaine, he needs a rubber red nose and fright wig to go with his personality -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             Kaine can't win over Conservatives? Support for Right to Work wasn't enough? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 Re: Kaine can't win over Conservatives? Support for Right to Work wasn't enough? - (Another Scott)
                                                             I thought of one for the top of the ticket. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                 He did good things, but never having held elective office, well... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Insightful +5. That is: - (Ashton)
                                                                 maybe but he is unelectable - (boxley)
                                             how did that work for the repos during obama's second term run? -NT - (boxley)
                             Shall spare us both any line-by-line veto to above - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 We may be talking past each other. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     I can go with that narrowed-focus-->on disgruntled 'disruptors', then :-) - (Ashton)
                                     Clinton National Committee? - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Nope. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         A sailor is supposed to be loyal to his ship and her officers. Moran. -NT - (CRConrad)

I think it is I who would be expected to provide the goats as my dowry.
94 ms