IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Shall spare us both any line-by-line veto to above
Ed: it seems that, while penning this screed.. Mike covered the obvious rhetoric-disconnect of previous WH-tenant. But I'll leave in my version. w.t.f.

I never suggested he was a paragon, but tentatively.. at least credited him with sufficient self-awareness of his internal limitations as to: surround self with parties wiser in his negatives
(as, I Presume, most actually-intelligent folks Would! I. Mean: if’n a One hasn’t figured out That necessity—and you/the observer can discern that during the politico-BS-phase:--then is not That One an obvious FAIL??)

Hillary: it became obvious as, amidst the daily-din of previously-assigned [real? + bogus!] “questions” about her performance(s) ... ALL became conflated into a cacophony of ….
much the same Language-murther as we now daily revisit, from the alien-Repo pod-members.
With the failure of authentic ‘J’ournalism, the talent claimed by so many who do not grok that idea even a smidgeon: H’s press became ineluctably-toxic, remaining in that limbo for the duration.
(All successfully enhanced by the (current) *Liar-in-Chief

* A simple process well-grokked by this pond-scum financial manipulator, ESPECIALLY: when addressing mobs of--largely--the terminally-gullible; Welcome to Murica, Land descended from Slavers and Puritans.

[Duh: OF COURSE H. was Preferable on. all. counts. to current Occupant; hell, Audrey [cat] IS.]
But as Æ was fond of pointing out to us: Things should be made as simple as possible but not simpler. Right?

It may be that Bernie would have proved as defective?-thus-ineffective as you opine; would that eventuality have been ANY DIFFERENT from:
the well-packaged self-claimed virtues of … You Know Who: him who adopted much of the Shrub-mentality re
[a host of matters from stamping-out whistle blowers, despite his signature rhetoric of opposite mindset, maintaining the bloody PATRIOT-Act
and much of the Cheney—derived habits of That preposterous Last-Repo cabal.]

Hmmm? (You know my views re being-possessed-by Certainty (in virtually all matters)) Do try not to cross That er, [contemporary-platitudes-ON] Red-Line [cp-OFF] Okay?
;^>

Carrion

When you've been running-on-empty (-Suits?) for too-long ... ... even a Chimera seems Real-er.
Most-ALL the "Issues" being wrestled-with--As WeSpeak--derive from the fucking Cheney Shogunate warz-still-in-"progress".
Expand Edited by Ashton July 22, 2017, 05:50:15 PM EDT
New We may be talking past each other.
Wouldn't be the first time. ;-)

Of course if Bernie had won the nomination I would have voted for him. I gave him money more than once early in the campaign. I have no problem with people voting for Bernie.

My problem is with Bernie, and with people who continue to use Bernie to attack Democrats and the Democratic party. Bernie isn't a Democrat. He's all about his personal brand. He didn't win the nomination. Etc., etc. (see my earlier comments in this thread and elsewhere).

Yes, the Democratic Party is and should be a big tent. Factions can and should fight to get their views across and gain supporters. But if you step in the tent to fight among the Democrats, then you need to salute and say "how high" when you're asked to work for the party and her candidates.

Bernie did that to some extent after the Convention. The vast majority of Bernie's voters (what, 90%?) did as well. It's just a small faction, commonly and deservedly called "Berniebros", who didn't and who continue to beat up on Clinton and the Democratic Party because they're butthurt about Bernie losing. They'd rather to continue to rail about the All Powerful DNC and Corruption™ in the Democratic Party than actually do much of anything at all to fight Trump. They're not helping us - they're hurting.

That's my position. I hope it's reasonably clear now. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New I can go with that narrowed-focus-->on disgruntled 'disruptors', then :-)
(Wasn't aware that 'Berniebros' had become defined so er, granularly? ..seemed merely a disdainful generalization.)
But then: so had I not 'framed' his persona as "Jewish atheist" -vs- our notoriously race-baiting and non-Xian-bating ... Oh, You Know.)
Got Nobody on my Dance Card for next election/if there is one.

(Me? I prefer gruntled disruptors) preferably a few with a Billionaire buddy ... ready, finally To Atone..
Y'know?
New Clinton National Committee?
"when you're asked to work for the party and her candidates." :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Nope.
New A sailor is supposed to be loyal to his ship and her officers. Moran.
     Here's hoping the Democrats start listening to their elder statesmen. - (mmoffitt) - (63)
         It's not just the lack of ideas for the Dems. - (a6l6e6x) - (62)
             And around here, that's not all. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Linky broke. :0( -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Change ".htm" to ".html" HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     спасибо. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Thanks, Alex. I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. - (mmoffitt) - (57)
                 There you go again. Berniebros aren't "the base". (sigh) -NT - (Another Scott) - (56)
                     Berniebros are a myth constructed by the Clinton campaign. You know this. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                         You will recall that de black fohk… - (rcareaga) - (10)
                             {chortle} ..well shut ma mouf - (Ashton)
                             You Clinton apologists have that Big Lie thing down. I'm impressed. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 Hawaii was a caucus. Bernie did well in caucuses. Film at 11. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Very big of you, I’m sure - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                     That should be "mighty white of you!" :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     You call Cornel West an Uncle Tom, I take it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         You're better than that... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             And yet, you didn't scold Rand. I was just asking for him to be consistent. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     And another thing. That's *RICH* coming from you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 Ignore; dup - (rcareaga)
                     It is in the nature of 'Democrat-ism' for constituents to be *VARIED* in their views - (Ashton) - (43)
                         Bernie had a good speech. That is all. - (Another Scott) - (42)
                             the folks that ran the whitehouse as an airbnb destination corrupt? really? :-) -NT - (boxley)
                             "Bernie had a good speech. That is all." Heh. You mean like Obama? - (mmoffitt) - (34)
                                 (shakes head slowly). TRUMP is the enemy. It's the Berniebros that won't let it go... -NT - (Another Scott) - (33)
                                     Myopia is a terrible thing not-to-lose. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     You're heading down the very same road to defeat again. Can't you see that? - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                                         TRUMP is the enemy... -NT - (Another Scott) - (30)
                                             And we can't beat him by simply "not being him." -NT - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                                 You continue to beat up on people who aren't in office and aren't running for office... -NT - (Another Scott) - (27)
                                                     Cannot parse this, nor comprehend the allusions/metaphors which supply no clarity. (often, of late.) - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                         short and to the point -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Ok, I admit that many of my comments in this thread might seem to be non-sequiturs. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             Well, when you put it that way.. - (Ashton)
                                                     That's NOT what I'm doing. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                         Ok. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                             The House? In Indiana? We don't have a Democratic Party in Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                 ..and when I recall that, My Gramma™ *wrote the Song!* - (Ashton)
                                                                 Things don't change until they do... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Someone needs your help. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     I wish him well, but I doubt he has a chance. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             cmon now, the person you ran last go round - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                 Move to strike as non-responsive. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                     Good $DEITY. Not the "not a Democrat!!!!111ONE!" thing again. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                         Yes, it again. Why is it not an issue? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                             Because ... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 Things change - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                     Love. It. ... ... Just What these two quotes illustrate.. - (Ashton)
                                                                     ROFL the rent a party winnahs from Arkansaw who hitched a ride to checks and glory - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                         (Almost) anyone who wins the primaries. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                             not Kaine, he needs a rubber red nose and fright wig to go with his personality -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             Kaine can't win over Conservatives? Support for Right to Work wasn't enough? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 Re: Kaine can't win over Conservatives? Support for Right to Work wasn't enough? - (Another Scott)
                                                             I thought of one for the top of the ticket. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                 He did good things, but never having held elective office, well... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Insightful +5. That is: - (Ashton)
                                                                 maybe but he is unelectable - (boxley)
                                             how did that work for the repos during obama's second term run? -NT - (boxley)
                             Shall spare us both any line-by-line veto to above - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 We may be talking past each other. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     I can go with that narrowed-focus-->on disgruntled 'disruptors', then :-) - (Ashton)
                                     Clinton National Committee? - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Nope. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         A sailor is supposed to be loyal to his ship and her officers. Moran. -NT - (CRConrad)

404 - Document not found.
164 ms