IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I thought of one for the top of the ticket.
He won't run (or at least I don't think he'll run), but Eric Holder would make an excellent President.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New He did good things, but never having held elective office, well...
New Insightful +5. That is:
Absolutely EVERYONE has had-answered for selves the query ~~

Hey.. rilly, Can't just Anyone be Prez? ("after all, s/he can.. WILL! ... hire smarter Help, right?")
The very definition of cha. cha. cha. clogging all the synapses (?)

CCP [er, cubic-closest-packing] fine mimimalist-Take, I wot :-)
New maybe but he is unelectable
selling machine guns to Mexico that were used to gun down Americans

that headline would keep him out
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Here's hoping the Democrats start listening to their elder statesmen. - (mmoffitt) - (63)
         It's not just the lack of ideas for the Dems. - (a6l6e6x) - (62)
             And around here, that's not all. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Linky broke. :0( -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Change ".htm" to ".html" HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     спасибо. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Thanks, Alex. I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. - (mmoffitt) - (57)
                 There you go again. Berniebros aren't "the base". (sigh) -NT - (Another Scott) - (56)
                     Berniebros are a myth constructed by the Clinton campaign. You know this. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                         You will recall that de black fohk… - (rcareaga) - (10)
                             {chortle} ..well shut ma mouf - (Ashton)
                             You Clinton apologists have that Big Lie thing down. I'm impressed. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 Hawaii was a caucus. Bernie did well in caucuses. Film at 11. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Very big of you, I’m sure - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                     That should be "mighty white of you!" :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     You call Cornel West an Uncle Tom, I take it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         You're better than that... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             And yet, you didn't scold Rand. I was just asking for him to be consistent. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     And another thing. That's *RICH* coming from you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 Ignore; dup - (rcareaga)
                     It is in the nature of 'Democrat-ism' for constituents to be *VARIED* in their views - (Ashton) - (43)
                         Bernie had a good speech. That is all. - (Another Scott) - (42)
                             the folks that ran the whitehouse as an airbnb destination corrupt? really? :-) -NT - (boxley)
                             "Bernie had a good speech. That is all." Heh. You mean like Obama? - (mmoffitt) - (34)
                                 (shakes head slowly). TRUMP is the enemy. It's the Berniebros that won't let it go... -NT - (Another Scott) - (33)
                                     Myopia is a terrible thing not-to-lose. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     You're heading down the very same road to defeat again. Can't you see that? - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                                         TRUMP is the enemy... -NT - (Another Scott) - (30)
                                             And we can't beat him by simply "not being him." -NT - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                                 You continue to beat up on people who aren't in office and aren't running for office... -NT - (Another Scott) - (27)
                                                     Cannot parse this, nor comprehend the allusions/metaphors which supply no clarity. (often, of late.) - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                         short and to the point -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Ok, I admit that many of my comments in this thread might seem to be non-sequiturs. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             Well, when you put it that way.. - (Ashton)
                                                     That's NOT what I'm doing. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                         Ok. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                             The House? In Indiana? We don't have a Democratic Party in Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                 ..and when I recall that, My Gramma™ *wrote the Song!* - (Ashton)
                                                                 Things don't change until they do... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Someone needs your help. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     I wish him well, but I doubt he has a chance. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             cmon now, the person you ran last go round - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                 Move to strike as non-responsive. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                     Good $DEITY. Not the "not a Democrat!!!!111ONE!" thing again. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                         Yes, it again. Why is it not an issue? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                             Because ... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 Things change - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                     Love. It. ... ... Just What these two quotes illustrate.. - (Ashton)
                                                                     ROFL the rent a party winnahs from Arkansaw who hitched a ride to checks and glory - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                         (Almost) anyone who wins the primaries. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                             not Kaine, he needs a rubber red nose and fright wig to go with his personality -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             Kaine can't win over Conservatives? Support for Right to Work wasn't enough? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 Re: Kaine can't win over Conservatives? Support for Right to Work wasn't enough? - (Another Scott)
                                                             I thought of one for the top of the ticket. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                 He did good things, but never having held elective office, well... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Insightful +5. That is: - (Ashton)
                                                                 maybe but he is unelectable - (boxley)
                                             how did that work for the repos during obama's second term run? -NT - (boxley)
                             Shall spare us both any line-by-line veto to above - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 We may be talking past each other. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     I can go with that narrowed-focus-->on disgruntled 'disruptors', then :-) - (Ashton)
                                     Clinton National Committee? - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Nope. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         A sailor is supposed to be loyal to his ship and her officers. Moran. -NT - (CRConrad)

I just want to... sing!
150 ms