IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Me 2. They both voted.
Which is why I'm going after work. I can't allow myself to be that large a hypocrite. Not to my own kids.
bcnu,
Mikem

I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right.
Christopher Hitchens.
New lie to em
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     daughter goes to cast her first ever vote - (boxley) - (52)
         :-( Glad she voted. It's important. -NT - (Another Scott) - (50)
             I have always taught my kids that voting is a right and a duty -NT - (boxley) - (49)
                 Absolutely! I've voted in *every* Federal election since 1962. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Me 2. They both voted. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     lie to em -NT - (boxley)
                 Good. Indeed it is. :-) - (Another Scott) - (45)
                     I wouldn't take any bets on that this morning. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (44)
                         Yeah... - (Another Scott) - (43)
                             We'll see if the Reichstag (er, Capitol) has a mysterious fire in February. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                             A lot of times, I wish I wasn't right about something. This is one of those times. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             no you dont have wishful thinking at all - (boxley) - (40)
                                 You know that's not going to happen. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     They need a good dose of cynicism - (drook) - (2)
                                         Re: Say whatever it takes to win - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             You don't have to overwhelm the BS detector - (drook)
                                 Ok - Let's say the DNC is gone. What replaces it? - (Another Scott) - (35)
                                     Eviscerate the DNC. Disqualify all the current careerists . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                         this one ^ -NT - (boxley)
                                     The DLC wasn't horrible? That's your White privilege speaking. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                                         Bill won. - (Another Scott) - (29)
                                             Why did Jerry lose? Ron Brown had *a lot* to do with that. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                                 I see we still can't agree on the basic facts, let alone the interpretation. - (Another Scott) - (27)
                                                     ^^ that -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                     Why do you continue to refuse to recognize the obvious? - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                                         Sore Loserman says he was Right. Film at 11. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                                             That's disappointing. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             OTOH, with the tremendous drag at the top of the ticket, ... - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                                                 Yeah, they supported ~ 6 House Democrats who won. Feel the Power of the Bern. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                                     When you're rebuilding a political party, you've got to start somewhere, Sport. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                                         Re: When you're rebuilding a political party, you've got to start somewhere, Sport. ;0) - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                                             Um, you do know he campaigned for Her in 12 states, right? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                                                 So what. That's *everything*? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                     What the heck could he have done that he didn't? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                                         He didn't do *everything*. He damaged her and the party. He should have done more. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                             That's "Everything Possible". - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                                 The sitting President campaigned for her more than Bernie did. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                     trump rallying for clinton 82,400,000, did you have a point in there? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                         You have to put it in quotes if you want it to work. ;-) - (Another Scott)
                                                                                     well she is, he didnt want to be lying to the people -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                         Then why did he say he'd campaign and wok to elect her? Can't have it both ways. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                             Well, maybe, MAYBE she shouldn't have insulted his supporters. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                                 I think Lincoln Chafee would have done worse. ;-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                     nope because I would have voted for him -NT - (boxley)
                                                         She didn't call the working class deplorables. Why do you believe that? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                                                             You're going to defend what she said? *BOGGLE* - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                 The KKK were supporting Trump. Should she not call them deplorable? - (drook) - (3)
                                                                     Re: The KKK were supporting Trump. Should she not call them deplorable? - (mmoffitt)
                                                                     Re: The KKK were split on their support. many supported clinton - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         Yes, exactly that - (drook)
                                     Jonathan Tasini's thoughts. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Seems a pretty objective wish-list of basic fixes.. - (Ashton)
         People are assholes - (malraux)

This is the most insane thing I've seen in six or seven hours.
190 ms