IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New they needed a warm water port and cuba was too far back then
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New But hey, with global warming . . .
. . they can have as many ports as they want - they don't even need Sevastopol.
     Interesting - The Ruble is weaker now then during the GrRec. - (Another Scott) - (21)
         dunno, with putin asserting (rightfully) control over the - (boxley) - (20)
             No, I think they'll run away. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 No, that was airlines. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     That too. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     "Was" is the operative word there. - (a6l6e6x)
             Rightfully? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 So the charge of the lightbrigade was against the tartars? - (boxley) - (1)
                     Sevastopol != Crimea - (pwhysall)
             Rightfully my ass! - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                 So it was not part of the ukraine at the time of your birth - (boxley) - (11)
                     One hell of a cost in lives . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Check your Wikipedia. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                         I thought they already did? -NT - (boxley)
                         What about Turkey? - (static) - (7)
                             You're right! - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                 well that is why the Crimean war started inittially - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Russia was in an expansioinst mode. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                         they needed a warm water port and cuba was too far back then -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             But hey, with global warming . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         When the heck isn't it... -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             when it is being invaded by the europeans or the turks -NT - (boxley)

It is just too confusing…
91 ms