IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bill "Strawman" Patient.
I'm sure you make an objective observation.
Yes. I do.

Along the lines of trying to say that some mythical buggy whip manufacturer controlled a state economy..
And you have just confirmed my reference to your use of strawmen as a standard "discussion" practice.

The first paragraph of the article claimed the material to be "dirt and rock".
Yep. You stop looking once you've found something that you think will validate your corporate masters.

And so on and so forth. You continue in the same manner.

Hey, Mr. Strawman, this is what "End of Thread" means.
New Oh...
...you can't invalidate any of it.

See ya round.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New there need not be 2
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
Expand Edited by bepatient May 14, 2002, 04:40:35 PM EDT
     EPA against clean water. - (Silverlock) - (43)
         ..if you'll stop throwing cig-butts in out urinals, - (Ashton)
         You do realize that they're talking about dirt. - (bepatient) - (41)
             May just be dirt - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
                 Well...it depends on what you mean by hazard... - (bepatient) - (2)
                     Beep? - (imric) - (1)
                         Pick pick pick - (bepatient)
                 Kewl, first REVERSE 'due'/'do' error I've seen; intentional? -NT - (CRConrad)
             Uh... Beep. - (imric)
             I am aghast. - (Silverlock) - (34)
                 Don't get me involved. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                     Cool... - (bepatient) - (6)
                         If the shoe fits, wear it. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                             Read the other post... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Case is here (.PDF). - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     Al punte - in second link: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         Make a buck now and poison land for the future? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             Propose: world meeting of Corp CIEIOS and BODs of top 1000 - (Ashton)
                 Shouldn't be... - (bepatient) - (25)
                     Yes I should. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                         Interesting - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Appeasement - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                 Ouch... - (bepatient)
                     Y'know Beep, despite your protests often - (Ashton) - (20)
                         It is hard to be humble... - (bepatient) - (19)
                             Thank you - That I can understand. - (Ashton) - (18)
                                 Zero-sum vs equilibrium - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                     Re: Zero-sum vs equilibrium - (bepatient) - (16)
                                         You make it far too easy. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                             Sure... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                 Just establishing criteria. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                     Not - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                         Let's take it from the top. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                             *Yawn* - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                 Double *Yawn* - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                                     Can you keep up? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                         With you? Dunno... But I *know* that *you* can keep up. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                                             Couple of things. - (bepatient)
                                                                             Inject some science here - (boxley)
                                                                             My observations. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                 Hmmm. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                     Bill "Strawman" Patient. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                         Oh... - (bepatient)
                                                                                         there need not be 2 -NT - (bepatient)

GOPHERS, not GOLFERS!
67 ms