IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hmmm.
I'm sure you make an objective observation.

Along the lines of trying to say that some mythical buggy whip manufacturer controlled a state economy..and the end of those jobs meant these people should "just adapt".

The first paragraph of the article claimed the material to be "dirt and rock". So I believe "its just dirt" is a pretty apt description...unless you >need< the rock to maintain focus.

An article was then introduced that questioned that initial premise...and said that the rule change may allow mine waste to be dumped. A practice that has been banned and should remain so...due to the circumstances that were discussed with Imric in one of the initial offshoots.

I said that particular reclassification would be bad. Agreeing with the initial post that that would, indeed, be a significant rewrite of the CWA. Maybe I need to say these things specifically in order for you to get it...who knows.

Then Ash started this subthread...which may be a problem...by not being so ever-fucking specific with you...I said the beginning of the thread...and not the beginning of this particular line of posts....which appears to be too complicated...because you linked to the top as opposed to direct line where 6 posts prior I did, as a matter af fact, reference the economic effect of your "just adapt" idiocy...before you even brought it up to "establish criteria" (laugh)

With me so far?

And you are one to throw stones about >personal attacks<. With me, those are reserved specifically for you. ask around. You, however, seem to share the wealth with anyone who has the misfortune of having an opinion different than the one held by our lord most high, Brandioch.

And this is a fine example of you dropping a thread. Move it somewhere else in a fight for the chance to get in one more dig.

Tired.

Yawn.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Bill "Strawman" Patient.
I'm sure you make an objective observation.
Yes. I do.

Along the lines of trying to say that some mythical buggy whip manufacturer controlled a state economy..
And you have just confirmed my reference to your use of strawmen as a standard "discussion" practice.

The first paragraph of the article claimed the material to be "dirt and rock".
Yep. You stop looking once you've found something that you think will validate your corporate masters.

And so on and so forth. You continue in the same manner.

Hey, Mr. Strawman, this is what "End of Thread" means.
New Oh...
...you can't invalidate any of it.

See ya round.

New there need not be 2

Expand Edited by bepatient May 14, 2002, 04:40:35 PM EDT
     EPA against clean water. - (Silverlock) - (43)
         ..if you'll stop throwing cig-butts in out urinals, - (Ashton)
         You do realize that they're talking about dirt. - (bepatient) - (41)
             May just be dirt - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
                 Well...it depends on what you mean by hazard... - (bepatient) - (2)
                     Beep? - (imric) - (1)
                         Pick pick pick - (bepatient)
                 Kewl, first REVERSE 'due'/'do' error I've seen; intentional? -NT - (CRConrad)
             Uh... Beep. - (imric)
             I am aghast. - (Silverlock) - (34)
                 Don't get me involved. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                     Cool... - (bepatient) - (6)
                         If the shoe fits, wear it. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                             Read the other post... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Case is here (.PDF). - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     Al punte - in second link: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         Make a buck now and poison land for the future? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             Propose: world meeting of Corp CIEIOS and BODs of top 1000 - (Ashton)
                 Shouldn't be... - (bepatient) - (25)
                     Yes I should. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                         Interesting - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Appeasement - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                 Ouch... - (bepatient)
                     Y'know Beep, despite your protests often - (Ashton) - (20)
                         It is hard to be humble... - (bepatient) - (19)
                             Thank you - That I can understand. - (Ashton) - (18)
                                 Zero-sum vs equilibrium - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                     Re: Zero-sum vs equilibrium - (bepatient) - (16)
                                         You make it far too easy. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                             Sure... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                 Just establishing criteria. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                     Not - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                         Let's take it from the top. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                             *Yawn* - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                 Double *Yawn* - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                                     Can you keep up? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                         With you? Dunno... But I *know* that *you* can keep up. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                                             Couple of things. - (bepatient)
                                                                             Inject some science here - (boxley)
                                                                             My observations. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                 Hmmm. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                     Bill "Strawman" Patient. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                         Oh... - (bepatient)
                                                                                         there need not be 2 -NT - (bepatient)

This is to prove I can paint like Titian.
137 ms