IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Appeasement
An honest difference of opinion? Yeah, I can handle that. You and I disagree on some particulars. That happens more often than not. My "aghast"comment was in regards to your "just dirt" comment while ignoring the legal argument. You cleared that up. I don't agree with you, but how often has that happned?

As much as I disagree with you, I still consider you a friend and respect you for your unflinching defense (mostly cogently) of the republican philosphy. I just find it hard to accept that an itelligent, self-respecting man could follow that philosphy
K-mart. The company that beat Microsoft in customer satisfaction.
New Ouch...
...while I do have some tendencies to "go repo"...I'm much farther gone than that:-)

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     EPA against clean water. - (Silverlock) - (43)
         ..if you'll stop throwing cig-butts in out urinals, - (Ashton)
         You do realize that they're talking about dirt. - (bepatient) - (41)
             May just be dirt - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
                 Well...it depends on what you mean by hazard... - (bepatient) - (2)
                     Beep? - (imric) - (1)
                         Pick pick pick - (bepatient)
                 Kewl, first REVERSE 'due'/'do' error I've seen; intentional? -NT - (CRConrad)
             Uh... Beep. - (imric)
             I am aghast. - (Silverlock) - (34)
                 Don't get me involved. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                     Cool... - (bepatient) - (6)
                         If the shoe fits, wear it. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                             Read the other post... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Case is here (.PDF). - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     Al punte - in second link: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         Make a buck now and poison land for the future? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             Propose: world meeting of Corp CIEIOS and BODs of top 1000 - (Ashton)
                 Shouldn't be... - (bepatient) - (25)
                     Yes I should. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                         Interesting - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Appeasement - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                 Ouch... - (bepatient)
                     Y'know Beep, despite your protests often - (Ashton) - (20)
                         It is hard to be humble... - (bepatient) - (19)
                             Thank you - That I can understand. - (Ashton) - (18)
                                 Zero-sum vs equilibrium - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                     Re: Zero-sum vs equilibrium - (bepatient) - (16)
                                         You make it far too easy. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                             Sure... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                 Just establishing criteria. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                     Not - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                         Let's take it from the top. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                             *Yawn* - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                 Double *Yawn* - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                                     Can you keep up? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                         With you? Dunno... But I *know* that *you* can keep up. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                                             Couple of things. - (bepatient)
                                                                             Inject some science here - (boxley)
                                                                             My observations. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                 Hmmm. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                     Bill "Strawman" Patient. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                         Oh... - (bepatient)
                                                                                         there need not be 2 -NT - (bepatient)

Home of the sash-swinging flasher!
74 ms