IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Your predictions aren't very good. Hyperinflation? ;-)
still waiting on that but guns in working order will bring good prices.
You have a better explanation as to why guns are flying off the shelf to a lot of first time buyers? A wild guess is that they dont agree with your(general your) position on guns
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Lots of people bought Beanie Babies as "investments"...
New and some made money on it
was looking at an M1 rifle (same rifle most us soldiers carried during WW2) today. Decent shape but at $1200 way over priced (for me)
years ago I had a fondness for the old Chuck Connors "rifleman" show and bought a winchester lever action. About 1k rounds later I could get off shots as fast as him and was fairly accurate at short range with it. Saw a nice one for sale for $295. May consider it later in the year.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
     TotN: Guns in the US - What we know, what we don't. - (Another Scott) - (51)
         here is another fact - (boxley) - (42)
             I guess I wasn't clear. - (Another Scott) - (41)
                 your stats dont match reality - (boxley) - (40)
                     You're looking at particulars. - (Another Scott) - (39)
                         You're looking at your stats of choice - (crazy) - (38)
                             This post was just about 3 things. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                 Sigh - (crazy) - (1)
                                     Sidenote: - (S1mon_Jester)
                                 looking at the mad rush in all 50 states - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Re: looking at the mad rush in all 50 states - (S1mon_Jester)
                             That's not a primary argument - (drook) - (32)
                                 Ehh, side show - (crazy)
                                 But if you REALLY want this argument - (crazy) - (30)
                                     Can't prove a negative. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (29)
                                         If this guy didn't have that gun - (crazy)
                                         The day police response to home invasion is instantaneous - (crazy) - (27)
                                             The status quo is going to change. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                                                 your changes will have nothing to do with preventing - (boxley) - (25)
                                                     If everyone... - (folkert) - (24)
                                                         greg, I don't discuss my security arrangements in public -NT - (boxley) - (23)
                                                             As if you... - (folkert) - (22)
                                                                 the emotion is all coming from your side "the cheedrun" -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                                                                     Re: the emotion is all coming from your side "the cheedrun" - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                                         backatcha - (boxley) - (14)
                                                                             And your point is? - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                                                 Re: And your point is? - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                                     Move to strike as unresponsive. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                         more words please, what was the point of your post - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                                             Re: more words please, what was the point of your post - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                                 bust in all you want - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                                     Your predictions aren't very good. Hyperinflation? ;-) - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                         Re: Your predictions aren't very good. Hyperinflation? ;-) - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                             Lots of people bought Beanie Babies as "investments"... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                 and some made money on it - (boxley)
                                                                                                     Re: bust in all you want - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                                         naw, you catch the swat team at the donut shop -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                             they can get their donuts to-go -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                 drive thru ied done deal - (boxley)
                                                                     No, not the CHEELDRUN. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                         Greg I dont give a rats ass about soothing you - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             And again... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                 you should get a job at microsoft - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     Cheers. - (folkert)
         A few thoughts - (S1mon_Jester) - (4)
             Damned right. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 For those that don't know... (graphic details) - (folkert) - (2)
                     :-( I'm glad you're still here. Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Wasn't meant to be... - (folkert)
         Regarding suicide rate - (Silverlock)
         Re: TotN: Guns in the US - What we know, what we don't. - (pwhysall) - (1)
             "We" don't care - (crazy)

What a bizarre 'field' ... all about 'Information' - and nobody has any you'd trust!
122 ms