IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New :-( I'm glad you're still here. Hang in there.
New Wasn't meant to be...
A story for you to feel sorry about for me. It was more for making my point about Extreme Gun Ownership and the responsibility of BEING a GUN OWNER.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
     TotN: Guns in the US - What we know, what we don't. - (Another Scott) - (51)
         here is another fact - (boxley) - (42)
             I guess I wasn't clear. - (Another Scott) - (41)
                 your stats dont match reality - (boxley) - (40)
                     You're looking at particulars. - (Another Scott) - (39)
                         You're looking at your stats of choice - (crazy) - (38)
                             This post was just about 3 things. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                 Sigh - (crazy) - (1)
                                     Sidenote: - (S1mon_Jester)
                                 looking at the mad rush in all 50 states - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Re: looking at the mad rush in all 50 states - (S1mon_Jester)
                             That's not a primary argument - (drook) - (32)
                                 Ehh, side show - (crazy)
                                 But if you REALLY want this argument - (crazy) - (30)
                                     Can't prove a negative. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (29)
                                         If this guy didn't have that gun - (crazy)
                                         The day police response to home invasion is instantaneous - (crazy) - (27)
                                             The status quo is going to change. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                                                 your changes will have nothing to do with preventing - (boxley) - (25)
                                                     If everyone... - (folkert) - (24)
                                                         greg, I don't discuss my security arrangements in public -NT - (boxley) - (23)
                                                             As if you... - (folkert) - (22)
                                                                 the emotion is all coming from your side "the cheedrun" -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                                                                     Re: the emotion is all coming from your side "the cheedrun" - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                                         backatcha - (boxley) - (14)
                                                                             And your point is? - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                                                 Re: And your point is? - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                                     Move to strike as unresponsive. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                         more words please, what was the point of your post - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                                             Re: more words please, what was the point of your post - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                                 bust in all you want - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                                     Your predictions aren't very good. Hyperinflation? ;-) - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                         Re: Your predictions aren't very good. Hyperinflation? ;-) - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                             Lots of people bought Beanie Babies as "investments"... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                 and some made money on it - (boxley)
                                                                                                     Re: bust in all you want - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                                         naw, you catch the swat team at the donut shop -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                             they can get their donuts to-go -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                 drive thru ied done deal - (boxley)
                                                                     No, not the CHEELDRUN. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                         Greg I dont give a rats ass about soothing you - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             And again... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                 you should get a job at microsoft - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     Cheers. - (folkert)
         A few thoughts - (S1mon_Jester) - (4)
             Damned right. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 For those that don't know... (graphic details) - (folkert) - (2)
                     :-( I'm glad you're still here. Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Wasn't meant to be... - (folkert)
         Regarding suicide rate - (Silverlock)
         Re: TotN: Guns in the US - What we know, what we don't. - (pwhysall) - (1)
             "We" don't care - (crazy)

Push stick forward -- houses get bigger; pull stick back -- houses get smaller!
179 ms