IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'll see you, and raise you 010
But I've edited machine code directly in memory. In hex. Using Debug. ;-)

I've edited machine code directly in memory. In octal. Using the front panel switches. :-\ufffd
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
New Here you go...
[link|http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=19990508|This fits here ]
:)
New Mel has you all beat
[link|http://info.astrian.net/jargon/Hacker_Folklore/The_Story_of_Mel.html|http://info.astrian..._of_Mel.html]
New Hey!...... Me too________but
Alas.. I lacked the masochistic stick-toited-ness to bravely go forward into ---> all that led to the Wunnaful World of the Windoze API.

{sob} Just thinking of what I have missed! by this cowardly otiose decision.. leaves me in a mood of :(

Giggle.. Giggle.. Giggle.. Giggle.. Giggle.. Giggle.. Giggle.. Giggle.. G R I N
New Interesting game.
Besides, it will probably show a few people's ages...

I've also used the old DOS Debug to genuinely debug a program. Well, a small assembly routine linked inside a QuickBASIC program.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

My boy the geek - (broomberg) - (34)
         Cool! - (Meerkat) - (13)
             Yes but... - (static) - (4)
                 So, there's a market for a 'vi' keyboard :) - (Meerkat) - (3)
                     That would be so cool! - (kmself) - (2)
                         I can only only insert at beginning and append at end... - (Meerkat)
                         You're not thinking clearly. - (static)
             I went the C= route - (SpiceWare) - (6)
                 But you only had 22 columns to play with :( - (Meerkat) - (5)
                     Not many options at that time - (SpiceWare) - (2)
                         May not have been a lie - (broomberg) - (1)
                             while it's possible to harm hardware with software - (SpiceWare)
                     Ah, BASIC 7.0 - (SpiceWare)
                     You'd love MESS - (orion)
             Re: Cool! - (jb4)
         Oh! Oh! Oh! - (wharris2)
         Obligatory... - (Arkadiy) - (18)
             We had that discussion - (broomberg) - (17)
                 Make him learn both - (admin) - (16)
                     You crazy - (broomberg) - (15)
                         *shrug* - (admin) - (14)
                             You mean that overloaded piece o' - (broomberg) - (13)
                                 You're all overlooking the REAL god of editors. - (inthane-chan) - (12)
                                     You. Soap. Mouth. Now. - (static) - (11)
                                         Let's get to the bottom of this. - (Meerkat) - (10)
                                             I can't believe you've done that. - (static) - (9)
                                                 That's because I haven't. - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                                     When I first learned - (imric)
                                                     Re: That's because I haven't. - (wharris2)
                                                 I'll see you, and raise you 010 - (jb4) - (4)
                                                     Here you go... - (hnick) - (1)
                                                         Mel has you all beat - (broomberg)
                                                     Hey!...... Me too________but - (Ashton)
                                                     Interesting game. - (static)
                                                 Been there, got the scars. - (cforde)

I think its a fine solution to the problem that you probably shouldn't have.
101 ms