IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Republican Context? - I love it
They expect idiots, they get idiots, they are happy.
New of course, its their party innit? didnt drl predict this :-)
     Jindal's speech was horrible. - (Another Scott) - (25)
         I'Twas that; dinosaur with effete intro-lilt, then seppuku - (Ashton)
         I didnt watch either speech - (boxley) - (23)
             That sounded fake to me. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                 Jaysus are you that picky in church? - (boxley) - (19)
                     I know what he was trying to do. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                         of course he was spounting the party line, its his party - (boxley) - (16)
                             Republican Context? - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                 wtf? trivializing pregnancy? - (boxley) - (10)
                                     Did he say anything about insurance otherwise? - (Another Scott)
                                     Some more comments... - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         ?? maybe I missed something - (boxley) - (1)
                                             I'm having trouble parsing that. - (Another Scott)
                                         maybe one more try then I am done (on this thread) - (boxley)
                                         not at all jaded, are you? - (beepster) - (1)
                                             Sometimes yes, sometimes no. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Rush the Entertainer. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Re: Rush the Entertainer. - (malraux) - (1)
                                             Maybe. - (Another Scott)
                                 Republican Context? - I love it - (crazy) - (1)
                                     of course, its their party innit? didnt drl predict this :-) -NT - (boxley)
                             Vox pop: the conscience of a 'conservative' - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 exactly, from yer link - (boxley)
                     Sadly, the problem is that the point - (jake123)
                 For completeness, one last thing on the Lee story. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     sigh. fer grins I will colloude with J - (boxley)

Right here in River City!
131 ms