1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Vox pop: the conscience of a 'conservative'

er, cha cha cha

http://www.huffingto...#comment_21316543
New exactly, from yer link
Part of the problem was the crux of Jindal's address, which consisted almost entirely of red meat for conservatives
he isnt trying to change the congregation's mind still in love with the new pastor. The message will change after Obama's approval numbers stabilize into a normal range, then it will be sofly sofly catchee monkey
     Jindal's speech was horrible. - (Another Scott) - (25)
         I'Twas that; dinosaur with effete intro-lilt, then seppuku - (Ashton)
         I didnt watch either speech - (boxley) - (23)
             That sounded fake to me. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                 Jaysus are you that picky in church? - (boxley) - (19)
                     I know what he was trying to do. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                         of course he was spounting the party line, its his party - (boxley) - (16)
                             Republican Context? - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                 wtf? trivializing pregnancy? - (boxley) - (10)
                                     Did he say anything about insurance otherwise? - (Another Scott)
                                     Some more comments... - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         ?? maybe I missed something - (boxley) - (1)
                                             I'm having trouble parsing that. - (Another Scott)
                                         maybe one more try then I am done (on this thread) - (boxley)
                                         not at all jaded, are you? - (beepster) - (1)
                                             Sometimes yes, sometimes no. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Rush the Entertainer. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Re: Rush the Entertainer. - (malraux) - (1)
                                             Maybe. - (Another Scott)
                                 Republican Context? - I love it - (crazy) - (1)
                                     of course, its their party innit? didnt drl predict this :-) -NT - (boxley)
                             Vox pop: the conscience of a 'conservative' - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 exactly, from yer link - (boxley)
                     Sadly, the problem is that the point - (jake123)
                 For completeness, one last thing on the Lee story. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     sigh. fer grins I will colloude with J - (boxley)

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
153 ms