the republicans and democrats are two mafia families striving for control of the street money. Both sides have associate mobsters from teachers unions to wall street mavens. Both sides claim the moral high grounds for their beliefs. Both sides provide ample evidence that they dont give a flying fuck about the american people (in most cases) you post about repos wanting to cut taxes for people that already have made it. Well if they are already paying the largest share of taxes in this country that is a reasonable position to take.
What you dont want is a revolution that only those that pay taxes are allowed to vote.
You may think that it cant happen, enough broke and paid for brownshirts can make it happen so accommodations have to be made.
From the oh so well meaning democrats, the prez has a hard time finding people who bothered to pat taxes for senate confirmed positions. That kinda shows what they really feel. Only the clintons dont have that problem as everything they earn goes to charity, theirs. They got a blank stare and huh? when asked what the charity has given away. They started giving away money this year.

Me, both groups are steely eyed purse snatchers with government badges, so when I do encounter a true believer of any side that demonizes the other side I tend to get cranky. I know you dont do it on purpose.
thanx,
bill