IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You mean they've finally dumped Magneti Marelli?
Sheesh, that stuff was so bad (back in the '60s) that Alfa switched to Lucas Electric - now that has to be bad! Yes, I've had plenty of experience with Lucas Electric - back in the same era.
New Guess I'll have to dredge up sometime, my little visit
to Lucas HQ in London (picking up a 'touring package' of Lucas spares for the Sprite.)
Their HQ == very def'n of Posh; entry area reminded me of the luxo red-womb of the Citroën Pallas, some years later.

Oh and: never had to open that emergency kit, all around Euro and back.
Prince of Darkness, Indeed.. at least Vincent went with Miller lighting electrics (though, alas -- Lucas magneto.)
     Weird Fiat - Chrysler deal - (jay) - (27)
         Not weird. Smart - (beepster) - (4)
             Wow. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Not so sure about that. - (beepster) - (2)
                     Ferrari is running the show these days - (scoenye) - (1)
                         Which was a stroke of genius... - (folkert)
         The only Fiat owner I knew used to say that the only... - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             used to own a alfa (cheap sedan) threw fiat parts - (boxley)
             Re: The only Fiat owner I knew used to say that the only... - (beepster)
             These days, in Europe... - (pwhysall) - (18)
                 Also... - (pwhysall) - (13)
                     I'd agree there... barring one. - (folkert)
                     beg to differ - (boxley) - (11)
                         Those are not able to be compared. -NT - (folkert)
                         Ooh, doesn't look like a Matchbox car any more - (drook)
                         Your eyes are broken. -NT - (pwhysall) - (8)
                             no, one looks like a cheap arsed version. - (boxley) - (7)
                                 The viper is many things. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                     depends on the viewer doesnt it? - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Well, one of 'em is a bit fragile looking . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                             I'd like to be in between them, too -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                 either or all 4? -NT - (boxley)
                                             naw, this is brutish, sfw - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 That's Mrs. Conan . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Good to hear. I hope they bring the 500 here. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     The 500 Abarth looks like a hoot to drive. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 You mean they've finally dumped Magneti Marelli? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Guess I'll have to dredge up sometime, my little visit - (Ashton)

We're gonna make this night... last fo-evah!
49 ms