1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd like to be in between them, too
--

Drew
New either or all 4?
     Weird Fiat - Chrysler deal - (jay) - (27)
         Not weird. Smart - (beepster) - (4)
             Wow. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Not so sure about that. - (beepster) - (2)
                     Ferrari is running the show these days - (scoenye) - (1)
                         Which was a stroke of genius... - (folkert)
         The only Fiat owner I knew used to say that the only... - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             used to own a alfa (cheap sedan) threw fiat parts - (boxley)
             Re: The only Fiat owner I knew used to say that the only... - (beepster)
             These days, in Europe... - (pwhysall) - (18)
                 Also... - (pwhysall) - (13)
                     I'd agree there... barring one. - (folkert)
                     beg to differ - (boxley) - (11)
                         Those are not able to be compared. -NT - (folkert)
                         Ooh, doesn't look like a Matchbox car any more - (drook)
                         Your eyes are broken. -NT - (pwhysall) - (8)
                             no, one looks like a cheap arsed version. - (boxley) - (7)
                                 The viper is many things. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                     depends on the viewer doesnt it? - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Well, one of 'em is a bit fragile looking . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                             I'd like to be in between them, too -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                 either or all 4? -NT - (boxley)
                                             naw, this is brutish, sfw - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 That's Mrs. Conan . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Good to hear. I hope they bring the 500 here. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     The 500 Abarth looks like a hoot to drive. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 You mean they've finally dumped Magneti Marelli? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Guess I'll have to dredge up sometime, my little visit - (Ashton)

Remember, people in 1900 didn't know what an atom was. They didn't know its structure.

They also didn't know what a radio was, or an airport, or a movie, or a television, or a computer, or a cell phone, or a jet, an antibiotic, a rocket, a satellite, an MRI, ICU, IUD, IBM, IRA, ERA, EEG, EPA, IRS, DOD, PCP, HTML, internet. interferon, instant replay, remote sensing, remote control, speed dialing, gene therapy, gene splicing, genes, spot welding, heat-seeking, bipolar, prozac, leotards, lap dancing, email, tape recorder, CDs, airbags, plastic explosive, plastic, robots, cars, liposuction, transduction, superconduction, dish antennas, step aerobics, smoothies, twelve-step, ultrasound, nylon, rayon, teflon, fiber optics, carpal tunnel, laser surgery, laparoscopy, corneal transplant, kidney transplant, AIDS... None of this would have meant anything to a person in the year 1900. They wouldn't know what you are talking about.
98 ms