IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Punish" is a loaded word
And the one that so-called "free market" advocates always use to describe a corporation being required to pay the same or meet the same requirements as individuals.
--

Drew
New okay, push extra cost on "thing" that provides
non government jobs. That extra cost may prevent hiring or expansion or marginalize the "thing" to disincorporate eliminating all jobs.
Not a good thing if you are looking for work
thanx,
bill
New Yeah, making manufacturers pay the true costs is so onerous
--

Drew
New I missed something I think
when did I propose that manufacturers not have to pay the true cost? Imposing a fee to purchase air on top of their other costs, then having to pass some or all of that fee to consumers in a bad economy may not be the best idea.
New I'm not allowed to spew sulfer and ash on my neighbor's yard
--

Drew
New thats why I suggested fines and incentives for fixing that
not "here you have to buy a get out of jail free card first" and buying fee air tickets doesnt help with sulpher and ash anyway
     great, my electric bill is gonna go thru the roof - (boxley) - (58)
         Question - (drook) - (57)
             question does a volume user get discounts? - (boxley) - (6)
                 "Punish" is a loaded word - (drook) - (5)
                     okay, push extra cost on "thing" that provides - (boxley) - (4)
                         Yeah, making manufacturers pay the true costs is so onerous -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             I missed something I think - (boxley) - (2)
                                 I'm not allowed to spew sulfer and ash on my neighbor's yard -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     thats why I suggested fines and incentives for fixing that - (boxley)
             Excuse me? - (beepster) - (49)
                 Ahh, okay - (drook) - (1)
                     Re: Ahh, okay - (beepster)
                 Wrong. They can - (jake123) - (46)
                     nothing wrong with unions as long as they are a partner -NT - (boxley) - (44)
                         As in partner in the business? - (drook) - (43)
                             do you earn your nut? - (boxley) - (42)
                                 Do *they* earn it? - (drook) - (41)
                                     Some will, some won't - (beepster) - (40)
                                         Then clearly I should be more grateful than I am - (drook) - (39)
                                             no, grateful is the wrong word - (boxley)
                                             Why? - (beepster) - (37)
                                                 Look at the comment that started this branch - (drook) - (36)
                                                     And I will say to that... - (beepster) - (35)
                                                         History does not support your prognosis -NT - (jake123) - (6)
                                                             caw? My old man suffered crippling strikes for the future of - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                 Box - (jake123) - (4)
                                                                     old man was a shop steward for uaw - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                         Re: old man was a shop steward for uaw - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                             no question, back in the 60's - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                 I was thinking more about the tens and twenties - (jake123)
                                                         Corporations are many-headed monsters. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                             And I'll continue to insist - (beepster) - (4)
                                                                 Red card, player ejected - (drook) - (3)
                                                                     No, what I'm rejecting - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                         Ahh, now I get it - (drook) - (1)
                                                                             Obviously it doesn't - (beepster)
                                                             how many board level folks have you chatted with? - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                 Then explain ... - (drook) - (5)
                                                                     Thou sayest. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                     what is the long term effect on their stock price compared. - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                         If it worked the way Adam Smith said, things would be better - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                             Re: If it worked the way Adam Smith said, things would be be - (beepster)
                                                                             thanks for making my point - (boxley)
                                                         Key phrase in there - (drook) - (14)
                                                             Re: Key phrase in there - (beepster) - (13)
                                                                 I see no 'explanation' - (Ashton) - (12)
                                                                     put this in your pipe and smoke it - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                         Private companies are different. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             aug 2004 isnt that long ago - (boxley)
                                                                         Won't light, must be wet - (drook) - (8)
                                                                             Is he not a CEO? - (beepster) - (7)
                                                                                 So what's your argument now? - (drook) - (6)
                                                                                     Shouldn't I be asking you that? - (beepster) - (5)
                                                                                         Again, look at what started this - (drook) - (4)
                                                                                             Ok - (beepster)
                                                                                             good, back on point - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                 I figure unions are like advertising - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                                     ICLRPD -NT - (folkert)
                     Not 100% - (beepster)

I have a cunning plan...
109 ms