IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I have been to colleges to lecture and demonstrate
getting laid, looking kewl, getting stoned and snotting other colleges and non college folk 90%
getting a useful vocational education 3%
avoiding getting a job 3%
actually enjoying the intelectual pursuit of learning to learn 4%
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New I guess I was in the 4% then. Thanks. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

Microsoft Vista. The best reason ever to buy a Mac.
     Berry Bonds is the Bush of Baseball - (tablizer) - (42)
         does tiger woods cheat? - (boxley) - (41)
             Yes. - (mmoffitt) - (40)
                 You know not of what you speak. -NT - (bepatient) - (39)
                     Wrong, Bluto. - (mmoffitt) - (38)
                         Oh, I don't think so. - (bepatient) - (37)
                             Fitness my @ss. - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                                 I'll give you... - (bepatient) - (35)
                                     I'll give you... - (mmoffitt) - (34)
                                         He went for 2 years - (bepatient) - (33)
                                             2 years != enrolled Fall 95 and exited Aug 96 - (mmoffitt) - (32)
                                                 Read much? Fall >94< through summer 96. - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                     "Set goals and work hard?" Like finish school? - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                                                         He can always go back to college. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             Maybe I am too harsh on him. - (mmoffitt)
                                                         You didn't answer the fundamental question. - (bepatient) - (27)
                                                             You can't answer for me. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                                                                 I know the names of the Challenger astronauts. - (bepatient) - (23)
                                                                     In a nutshell. Our difference is this. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                                         Not even close. - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                             Miss the ;0)? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                                                 No I didn't. - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                     I don't feel sorry for Tiger. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                                         That much is obvious - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                             You have a point. Sort of. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                                                 Which school - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                     Saying I'm wrong doesn't make it so. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                                         We're getting nowhere so might as well stop. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                             Amen. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                                 Isn't an underlying assumption in all of this... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                     Finishing school wouldn't have changed his appeal at all. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                                         Sadly, there are only a vanishing-few examples of This - (Ashton)
                                                                                         why are you insulting asians? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             I'm not. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                         Whataprick - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                             naw, he's just pissed that he finished school - (boxley)
                                                                         May I jump in and ask a question? - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                                                                             Good point - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                 Re: Good point - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                     there ya go - (imqwerky)
                                                                             Yeah. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 I have been to colleges to lecture and demonstrate - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     I guess I was in the 4% then. Thanks. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable.
116 ms