IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Aha!
"... assume all drivers are drunk and looking to kill you specifically and you will be ok."

Do we have another motorcyclist, or potential motorcyclist, here?

I've a very little experience on two-wheelers, but that was enough to learn the Basic Rule Of Motorcycle Riding: All automobile drivers are homicidal maniacs who will seek you out and run you down if you give them the chance. It's also a useful mantra when you're driving anything lighter than, say, an M1A1.

I said in my previous post that I try hard to keep it down in pedestrian areas, and I do, but once in a while I look at my wife, look back at the traffic, and say, "Well, honey, it's time to pretend I'm in Mexico City again." She closes her eyes as a rule.
Regards,
Ric
New naw got a right wrist problem
keeps curling and twisting every time I get on one of the dang things. Got tired of picking gravel out of my legs after taking sharp turns at speed off of pavement to dirt roads.
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
     $103,000 speeding ticket for 46 mph in a 31 mph zone - (SpiceWare) - (39)
         Sounds reasonable to me - (pwhysall) - (21)
             Oh, I dunno - (jb4)
             you dont drive do you. :) -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                 No. - (pwhysall) - (18)
                     Doesn't alter the fact. - (Meerkat) - (1)
                         How do you think the Police make their money? - (nking)
                     They drive like maniacs near me - (nking) - (4)
                         The difference between St. Louis & Chicago - (jb4)
                         Heh, a lot refers to Sydney as well :) - (Meerkat) - (2)
                             Re: Sydney drivers r pretty good these days - tis the K1W1s - (dmarker2) - (1)
                                 In Thailand it is much worse - (nking)
                     Speed Limits - (Ric Locke) - (3)
                         Geeks on speed - (kmself) - (2)
                             Houston is in its own little world - (bconnors) - (1)
                                 here's something - (SpiceWare)
                     Pretty simplistic dismissal - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Needless distinction - (drewk)
                     First you make an annoying assumption that Americans - (boxley) - (4)
                         tire chirpers? - (wharris2) - (1)
                             Whenever I hear one o' those chirps - (Ashton)
                         Aha! - (Ric Locke) - (1)
                             naw got a right wrist problem - (boxley)
         But was it a "real" 31 mph zone? - (wharris2) - (16)
             It was in Finland, and based on his income in 1999 - (nking) - (15)
                 Re: It was in Finland, and based on his income in 1999 - (wharris2) - (14)
                     Is that like income-based income tax? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     That's bullshit, Will. - (CRConrad) - (12)
                         Re: Gotta agree on this 'un - (dmarker2)
                         Bullshit my ass - (wharris2) - (10)
                             Re: It really is relative - (dmarker2)
                             Yes, your ass, then - 'cos it is. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                 perhaps a loss of driving privileges would serve as well? - (boxley) - (7)
                                     Yes, but then again, it wasn't all *that* bad; only speeding - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                         However eminently sensible is this sliding scale.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             Licence Demerit Points. - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                                 Yes, CA has that too - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     mind your L's and P's - (Meerkat)
                                         On the sliding scale - (wharris2) - (1)
                                             OK! -NT - (CRConrad)

(It's only a model...) SHHHH!
92 ms