IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I was recently talking
to my friend, Cyndi (yes, Bill, my 'pet blonde') about this very subject.

It's not that women want you treat them like dirt. It's not that they want shallow, self-centered, dishonest or abusive guys. She said that my former theory (that dirtbags get girls because the girls don't want to feel guilty if they dump them later) is only true in the minority of situations.

It's not that they don't appreciate being a 'nice guy' either - it's that being a 'good guy' is NOT an attribute that is attractive; that is, it's not what catches their attention, it's not part of a successful 'mating display'.

It is, however, the nice, honorable, honest, generous and appreciative attributes that can KEEP a woman - those are the things that can make you special enough to keep over others.

Now, if only she'll let me in on what DOES make for a successful 'mating display' and isn't mutually exclusive to those things that make for 'nice guys', I'll write my own book, make millions, AND add to the general happiness of men and women everywhere...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New When you make those millions
just remember who your friends are :-)

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
Founder of Imric's Posse
WORD!
New we need a design for the t-shirt
Imric's Posse
mega-goth meets redneck theme?
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Oh - I will.
And to prove it, I'll post the secret here, first - give everybody here a 'leg up' so to speak...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Don't bother ... I don't need it any more
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Exactly the situation.
The problem is the jerks succeed and women marry them or work out some other arrangement - then want the jerk to turn into the kind of guy that couldn't get their attention. Of course, he's already been trained as to "what works" and sees no incentive to give that up.

"When a man and a woman get married, she thinks she can change him and he thinks she'll never change. Both are wrong."
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New I think it is a matter of numbers and no fear of rejection
The jerk will keep asking as many as possible woman to date, and will push for what he wants as soon as possible. If you come across many women on an ongoing basis, and approach all of them that you consider the slightest bit attactive, then it is simply a matter of time before you score.

But the key issue is not to stop asking new ones. Keep the current one for occasional sex, refuse to commit to anything that is not immediate pleasurable for you, and keep trying for new ones.

Always have the excuse that you are running out on a business meeting, etc, to show both how important you are and while you really want to commit, it would be unfair to her since you are never around.

After a while, you've built up a list that you can called upon as desired.
New Bill Hicks said/sang it best
Chicks dig jerks. While I know that's incredibly shallow, it's nevertheless pretty damned accurate. At least for some women. Most every woman I've had a relationship with has some horror story of the bad boy she fell for. A couple of them proceeded to go back to him after me. One of them was meeting up with the ex while we were living together. And he was a true prize, on probation for B&E, the asshole found out where I lived, broke in and ripped me off. While she was living with me. She left, got back with him, got beat up, came back to me and asked to be taken back. I said no. I don't do that.

I personally know one couple who only stay together because the sex is good. Nothing else whatsoever about that relationship is healthy. Big house, frightened kids, suspicious bruises, screaming fights, etc. but they're good in bed so that makes it all worthwhile, right?

On the gripping hand, I know several couples who have healthy and mutually supportive relationships. Wish I knw how they did it.

Let me say that again; I wish I knew how they did it.

-----------------------------------------
No new taxes.
--George H. W. Bush

We don't torture.
--George W. Bush
New paragraph 2 smackgobs me
had one of those once, stitches all over my head, but boy could she shake that thang. Trouble is I wasnt the only one she was shaking it at, that will take the glow off.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     New car work good. - (Andrew Grygus) - (131)
         :-) Excellent. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Smithers -NT - (broomberg)
         Schwing. -NT - (admin)
         job: check, car: check, cooks: check, .... -NT - (cforde) - (3)
             The next stage is when she checks out how big his - (jake123) - (1)
                 I wonder if she's a Druish Princess named Vespa? -NT - (n3jja)
             Yeah, it's like going for a job . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         good doins, -NT - (boxley)
         Good luck -NT - (ben_tilly)
         It is well that I am married\ufffd - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Ahhh, one of the !GOOD years. - (folkert)
         Also, don't forget that women find a man with an... - (a6l6e6x)
         Weeee! - (imqwerky) - (118)
             Well, it just ain't to be. - (Andrew Grygus) - (117)
                 Wining them is easy.Just keep pouring until they say stop... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     OK, so it looked wrong both ways and I was tired. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 But, on the other hand . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (108)
                     keep a spatula on your dashboard - (boxley) - (2)
                         God, how I love a good pervert ;-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             Re: God, how I love a good pervert ;-) (new thread) - (lincoln)
                     Book recommendation - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                         Hmmmmmm . . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         From a review: - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                             Well, my copy hasn't arrived yet . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     I found it seems to be whether they think you're after them. - (static) - (100)
                         Yeah, that's part of the 'treat 'em like dirt' thing. - (Andrew Grygus) - (99)
                             its not your idealizm you want squeezed :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Yeah, but according to current literature . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             FWIW, all women aren't like that. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                 Yeah, I'm work'n on that . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                                     Start with insulting them - (broomberg) - (9)
                                         That appears to be the essential point. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         I dunno... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                             Hey! You're being reasonable when . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                                 Kinda like taking any job when unemployed - (broomberg)
                                                 are you narrowing choices by color weight accents? - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     Well, here's my preferences . . you tell me. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                         well you really are not representative of "white" culture - (boxley)
                                                         Chinese probably not good match - (tonytib) - (1)
                                                             no they prefer their men pw'ed - (boxley)
                             exact opposite - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Crap, crap, and more crap - (bionerd) - (81)
                                 We'll be anxiously awaiting :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                 Lemme get my flack jacket . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (79)
                                     I was recently talking - (imric) - (8)
                                         When you make those millions - (bepatient) - (3)
                                             we need a design for the t-shirt - (boxley)
                                             Oh - I will. - (imric) - (1)
                                                 Don't bother ... I don't need it any more -NT - (drewk)
                                         Exactly the situation. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                             I think it is a matter of numbers and no fear of rejection - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                 Bill Hicks said/sang it best - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                     paragraph 2 smackgobs me - (boxley)
                                     Andrew, my darling... - (bionerd) - (69)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                         Aww come-on . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                                             Did they find the man they wanted... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 I deal with the women too . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             All of it. Ignore all of it. - (bionerd) - (9)
                                                 *grin* - (imric)
                                                 Re: All of it. Ignore all of it. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Oh bull - (broomberg)
                                                 Oh, I don't want to actually . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                     My ex-fiance says - (imric) - (4)
                                                         And there, of course, lies a problem. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                         fiance, eh? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                             Yeah, yeah - so I dropped the extra e. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                                         Being a jerk certainly doesn't seem to be a turn-off - (imric) - (44)
                                             It is also necessary . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (41)
                                                 Bull. -NT - (bionerd) - (40)
                                                     Well, I'm glad to see you're feeling better. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (39)
                                                         I wish. - (bionerd) - (38)
                                                             Hang in there, L. Drink ginger ale if you can - often helps. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 Have been. - (bionerd)
                                                             But, but, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                                                                 You may have won the battle - (bionerd) - (14)
                                                                     No no no. It's Ashton who does the dance. cha cha cha. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (6)
                                                                         Ya, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                                             No need for the suit - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                                                 Well, I got out the drum and did a few . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                                                     I am so *pretty* - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                         Done - but . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                                 yabut - (jbrabeck)
                                                                     Those are her words, but what are her actions? -NT - (tonytib) - (6)
                                                                         That will be revealed in the fullness of time . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                         oh ye of little faith... - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                                             "Jerks get all the girls" - (pwhysall)
                                                                             Geez, bio - (imric) - (2)
                                                                                 Ziiiiip - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                     *shrug* -NT - (imric)
                                                             I'm sorry to hear that, hope you recover fast - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Hey L, Sorry to hear you are battling the killer bug again. - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                 God, Amy, just put the nail in my coffin.. - (bionerd) - (6)
                                                                     Drink Guinness. -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                         bloooorrrggg -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                             Funny. That's what *I* say after about 8 pints or so. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                                         BRILLIANT! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     sorry :-( - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                         remember cognac for chest whiskey for head - (boxley)
                                                                 Whatever happened to chicken soup? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                     You need to know which soul.... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                         Well, I figure 'Chicken Soup for the Chicken's Soul' . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                 what do you mean "too cold for popsicles"? - (jbrabeck)
                                                             Only one suggestion - - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                 Its not the snow angels I'm worried about - (bionerd) - (5)
                                                                     Like I told my wife yesterday - (drewk) - (4)
                                                                         Is there a reason? - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                             Just that we've had this discussion before - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                                 Ah. I thought it might have been something else. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                     Had same thoughts, especially since my sdaughter's news.. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                             Who are you going to snag by being a jerk? - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 I didn't say that. - (imric)
                                         Being the right kind of jerk apparently works on you - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                             Well, someone's clearly in the holiday spirit - (drewk) - (3)
                                                 Thank you. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 is that before or after jerking the chain? -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Right after... - (ben_tilly)
                                         Of course, you did marry a jerk - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                             Doesn't matter - (broomberg)
                                             Unavoidable - the \ufffdber-Jerks are in Stealth mode the longest - (Ashton)
                                             Of course, if you had been more persistant - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 +3: Innovation!___;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                             Being too nice gets no respect. - (tonytib)
                 Well, I kept communications lines open . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                     Just hang out with me for a couple of weeks. - (broomberg)
                     ask her if she has any loose friends you can nail -NT - (boxley)
                     Hmmm . . . this book may not be so useful after all. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         And you thought it would be??? - (bionerd) - (1)
                             I'm sure the techniques in it are effective . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

I have this theory about the Brontosaurus...
163 ms