IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New keep a spatula on your dashboard
when asked, say its for the Aunt Jemima treatment. Curiousity will get you laid almost as oftem as spite.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New God, how I love a good pervert ;-)

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Re: God, how I love a good pervert ;-) (new thread)
Created as new thread #238103 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=238103|Re: God, how I love a good pervert ;-)]
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     New car work good. - (Andrew Grygus) - (131)
         :-) Excellent. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Smithers -NT - (broomberg)
         Schwing. -NT - (admin)
         job: check, car: check, cooks: check, .... -NT - (cforde) - (3)
             The next stage is when she checks out how big his - (jake123) - (1)
                 I wonder if she's a Druish Princess named Vespa? -NT - (n3jja)
             Yeah, it's like going for a job . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         good doins, -NT - (boxley)
         Good luck -NT - (ben_tilly)
         It is well that I am married\ufffd - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Ahhh, one of the !GOOD years. - (folkert)
         Also, don't forget that women find a man with an... - (a6l6e6x)
         Weeee! - (imqwerky) - (118)
             Well, it just ain't to be. - (Andrew Grygus) - (117)
                 Wining them is easy.Just keep pouring until they say stop... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     OK, so it looked wrong both ways and I was tired. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 But, on the other hand . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (108)
                     keep a spatula on your dashboard - (boxley) - (2)
                         God, how I love a good pervert ;-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             Re: God, how I love a good pervert ;-) (new thread) - (lincoln)
                     Book recommendation - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                         Hmmmmmm . . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         From a review: - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                             Well, my copy hasn't arrived yet . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     I found it seems to be whether they think you're after them. - (static) - (100)
                         Yeah, that's part of the 'treat 'em like dirt' thing. - (Andrew Grygus) - (99)
                             its not your idealizm you want squeezed :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Yeah, but according to current literature . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             FWIW, all women aren't like that. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                 Yeah, I'm work'n on that . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                                     Start with insulting them - (broomberg) - (9)
                                         That appears to be the essential point. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         I dunno... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                             Hey! You're being reasonable when . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                                 Kinda like taking any job when unemployed - (broomberg)
                                                 are you narrowing choices by color weight accents? - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     Well, here's my preferences . . you tell me. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                         well you really are not representative of "white" culture - (boxley)
                                                         Chinese probably not good match - (tonytib) - (1)
                                                             no they prefer their men pw'ed - (boxley)
                             exact opposite - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Crap, crap, and more crap - (bionerd) - (81)
                                 We'll be anxiously awaiting :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                 Lemme get my flack jacket . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (79)
                                     I was recently talking - (imric) - (8)
                                         When you make those millions - (bepatient) - (3)
                                             we need a design for the t-shirt - (boxley)
                                             Oh - I will. - (imric) - (1)
                                                 Don't bother ... I don't need it any more -NT - (drewk)
                                         Exactly the situation. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                             I think it is a matter of numbers and no fear of rejection - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                 Bill Hicks said/sang it best - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                     paragraph 2 smackgobs me - (boxley)
                                     Andrew, my darling... - (bionerd) - (69)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                         Aww come-on . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                                             Did they find the man they wanted... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 I deal with the women too . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             All of it. Ignore all of it. - (bionerd) - (9)
                                                 *grin* - (imric)
                                                 Re: All of it. Ignore all of it. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Oh bull - (broomberg)
                                                 Oh, I don't want to actually . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                     My ex-fiance says - (imric) - (4)
                                                         And there, of course, lies a problem. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                         fiance, eh? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                             Yeah, yeah - so I dropped the extra e. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                                         Being a jerk certainly doesn't seem to be a turn-off - (imric) - (44)
                                             It is also necessary . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (41)
                                                 Bull. -NT - (bionerd) - (40)
                                                     Well, I'm glad to see you're feeling better. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (39)
                                                         I wish. - (bionerd) - (38)
                                                             Hang in there, L. Drink ginger ale if you can - often helps. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 Have been. - (bionerd)
                                                             But, but, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                                                                 You may have won the battle - (bionerd) - (14)
                                                                     No no no. It's Ashton who does the dance. cha cha cha. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (6)
                                                                         Ya, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                                             No need for the suit - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                                                 Well, I got out the drum and did a few . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                                                     I am so *pretty* - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                         Done - but . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                                 yabut - (jbrabeck)
                                                                     Those are her words, but what are her actions? -NT - (tonytib) - (6)
                                                                         That will be revealed in the fullness of time . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                         oh ye of little faith... - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                                             "Jerks get all the girls" - (pwhysall)
                                                                             Geez, bio - (imric) - (2)
                                                                                 Ziiiiip - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                     *shrug* -NT - (imric)
                                                             I'm sorry to hear that, hope you recover fast - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Hey L, Sorry to hear you are battling the killer bug again. - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                 God, Amy, just put the nail in my coffin.. - (bionerd) - (6)
                                                                     Drink Guinness. -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                         bloooorrrggg -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                             Funny. That's what *I* say after about 8 pints or so. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                                         BRILLIANT! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     sorry :-( - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                         remember cognac for chest whiskey for head - (boxley)
                                                                 Whatever happened to chicken soup? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                     You need to know which soul.... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                         Well, I figure 'Chicken Soup for the Chicken's Soul' . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                 what do you mean "too cold for popsicles"? - (jbrabeck)
                                                             Only one suggestion - - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                 Its not the snow angels I'm worried about - (bionerd) - (5)
                                                                     Like I told my wife yesterday - (drewk) - (4)
                                                                         Is there a reason? - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                             Just that we've had this discussion before - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                                 Ah. I thought it might have been something else. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                     Had same thoughts, especially since my sdaughter's news.. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                             Who are you going to snag by being a jerk? - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 I didn't say that. - (imric)
                                         Being the right kind of jerk apparently works on you - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                             Well, someone's clearly in the holiday spirit - (drewk) - (3)
                                                 Thank you. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 is that before or after jerking the chain? -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Right after... - (ben_tilly)
                                         Of course, you did marry a jerk - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                             Doesn't matter - (broomberg)
                                             Unavoidable - the \ufffdber-Jerks are in Stealth mode the longest - (Ashton)
                                             Of course, if you had been more persistant - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 +3: Innovation!___;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                             Being too nice gets no respect. - (tonytib)
                 Well, I kept communications lines open . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                     Just hang out with me for a couple of weeks. - (broomberg)
                     ask her if she has any loose friends you can nail -NT - (boxley)
                     Hmmm . . . this book may not be so useful after all. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         And you thought it would be??? - (bionerd) - (1)
                             I'm sure the techniques in it are effective . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

He done made them there squiggly lines into WORDS!
130 ms