IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Bland"? Bah - your palate is too unsophisticated...
...to appreciate the ever-so-finely-nuanced flavour of butter -- it tastes of *butter*. (Shades of "coffee-flavoured coffee" LRPDism.) Or, IOW: Because it's *good*, that's why!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New ICLRPD. (new thread)
Created as new thread #229156 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=229156|ICLRPD.]
New That depends on the butter in a very big way
Mass market butter has had all the flavour refined and pasteurized out of it. It's not the same thing at all.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New You are perhaps thinking (?) Dansk?
and related places where they would never tolerate built-in semi-rancidity or feed their cows Better-living-through-Chemistry $enhancers.

There remain a few places with both integrity and cuth - even here in the Capital of Ersatz; ex. locally: Clover Farms as delivers from my 'County' through the North SF Bay area: No RBSTs (some noxious growth hormone) and similar toxins-to-humans. And there are specialty places which get ~ close to what every K\ufffdbenhavn-er takes for granted. (The 5% wouldn't eat common Soylent-$green of course!)

(But I noted that, in Oakland where a longtime Danish-derived bakery was touted: neither their pastries nor breads could come close-enough to my then fresh recollections of the above nonpareil cuisine :(

Know nada about Finnish variant, of course - but would presume that Finns, being so close to such Standards, would never succumb to anything like US supermarket bastardization (?))

And Yeah -- fresh-baked Real Bread + Real Butter is in the class of Goodness of any of the above tasty options == I've tried ~those mentioned and agree, and sometimes.. would prefer to butter, too. Sometimes..

My ti \ufffdre

Yes, meat. - (Yendor) - (16)
         Call me a woman of discriminating taste - (bionerd) - (6)
             ok...you're a woman of discriminating meat taste! -NT - (bepatient)
             Well, lets see now . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 Mmmm___Cafe Citti (***) calamari / Foccaccia sandwiches.. -NT - (Ashton)
                 I'll slice em and dice em for you - (bionerd)
                 Yum! Calamari! - (imqwerky) - (1)
                     That works. - (hnick)
         Is there any real diff between "parmesan" and "parmigiano"? - (CRConrad) - (8)
             Yes - (hnick) - (2)
                 Also ... - (drewk)
                 Ah, OK, I see. Thanks, both of you. -NT - (CRConrad)
             Sure, you could use butter... - (Yendor) - (4)
                 "Bland"? Bah - your palate is too unsophisticated... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                     That depends on the butter in a very big way - (jake123)
                     You are perhaps thinking (?) Dansk? - (Ashton)

I don't like those orange potatoes like that.
78 ms