IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Call me a woman of discriminating taste
as far as my meat consumtion goes.

Bread and olive oil- now you're talking. With a little fresh ground pepper, too. My kids will go for that. Asiago cheese.. mmmm. Garlic and rosemary... double mmmm.
That sure beats a salad at McDonalds.

You should come to my house once every couple of months to cook for me. Andrew can do the alternating months. Sounds like a plan to me. :-D
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
New ok...you're a woman of discriminating meat taste!
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Well, lets see now . . .
. . I've been doing a lot of squid lately, but dismantling, gutting and cleaning the little buggers is a bit tedious. I do, however, understand you have a lot of experience dismantling small critters so maybe we could work out a trade - but the airline miles might be too costly.

[image|http://www.aaxnet.com/ajg/sf_squid02.jpg||||]

[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Mmmm___Cafe Citti (***) calamari / Foccaccia sandwiches..

New I'll slice em and dice em for you
But I'm not eating them! Pin that to a dissecting tray and you have a Zoology 101 lab on cephalopods.

You can whip me up a nice meatless asian or italtian dish. Something with some nice eggplant or portabellos or those tiny ears of corn.

We can use FedEx, tupperware and dry ice to ship back and forth. I still have the FedEx account number from my last job...it'll take them a while to catch on...yeah...that's what we'll do....
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
New Yum! Calamari!
Slice it, bread it, fry it in olive oil.

Serve with cocktail sauce.

/me drools!
Amy

Oh Freddled Gruntbuggly!
New That works.
I slice it, saute it in butter, olive oil, and a handfull of chopped garlic, add a little more oil and white wine plus some chopped parsley. Add cooked angel hair pasta and toss. Serve with crusty rolls and the remaining white wine on the side. Salad optional.
     Yes, meat. - (Yendor) - (16)
         Call me a woman of discriminating taste - (bionerd) - (6)
             ok...you're a woman of discriminating meat taste! -NT - (bepatient)
             Well, lets see now . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 Mmmm___Cafe Citti (***) calamari / Foccaccia sandwiches.. -NT - (Ashton)
                 I'll slice em and dice em for you - (bionerd)
                 Yum! Calamari! - (imqwerky) - (1)
                     That works. - (hnick)
         Is there any real diff between "parmesan" and "parmigiano"? - (CRConrad) - (8)
             Yes - (hnick) - (2)
                 Also ... - (drewk)
                 Ah, OK, I see. Thanks, both of you. -NT - (CRConrad)
             Sure, you could use butter... - (Yendor) - (4)
                 "Bland"? Bah - your palate is too unsophisticated... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                     That depends on the butter in a very big way - (jake123)
                     You are perhaps thinking (?) Dansk? - (Ashton)

Continue stretching the edge of rondure.
82 ms