IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sure.
Obfuscate to protect the racist.

Or do you >actually< have a doubt about this?

>That< would be sad.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Well, Strom did plenty of obfuscating . . .
. . but never denied his black daughter and provided money and support for her from childhood through college. He was also one of the first Congressmen to hire a black aid. I doubt W would have half that integrity.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New So this justifies West's racism how, exactly?
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Side comment only - justifies nothing.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Sorry, the type of behavior demonstrated by the young man
really gets under my skin.

And the fact that so many are willing to give it a pass (and worse that many aspiring to power share the behavior) seriously offends me.

Living paycheck to paycheck made leaving impossible. - (Another Scott) - (111)
         Wonder how many folks like these - (Ashton) - (109)
             78% Kerry - (altmann) - (108)
                 Oooh good source - thanks. - (Ashton) - (107)
                     Go ahead. - (bepatient) - (106)
                         Yeah, they said that about Strom Thrurmond too - (Ashton) - (5)
                             Sure. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Well, Strom did plenty of obfuscating . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     So this justifies West's racism how, exactly? -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         Side comment only - justifies nothing. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             Sorry, the type of behavior demonstrated by the young man - (bepatient)
                         No, that's not what he said - (jake123) - (99)
                             Is it? - (bepatient) - (98)
                                 I just checked - (jake123) - (97)
                                     And that statement is less racist, how? - (bepatient) - (39)
                                         Emphatic disagreement - (ben_tilly) - (38)
                                             Exactly - (jake123)
                                             Disagree all you like - (bepatient) - (36)
                                                 He's most definitely not a cracker - (jake123)
                                                 I'll point to something specific - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                                     Interesting counterpoint to... - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                         Point missed again: it's the Poor Ones as fly well under his - (Ashton)
                                                         BeeP calculus: - (jb4) - (17)
                                                             Methinks you've lost count. - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                                 There is no education cabinet minister - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                                                     No, there's a Dept of Education - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                         There seems to be a miscommunication or three - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                                             Yes, was looking for ~ those words; especially re 'sane'. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                             Ummmmmm . . . . . can you point me to . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                             Ok - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                 Can not let This sleeping-dog er.. Lie: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                     Difference? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         Vying for Mr. Objective Morality #2, here? with marlowe.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                 Feel free... - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                                     couple of swings at the choice point ball if you please - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                         Well said. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                         If you want... - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                     You can be open minded. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         Let's go back to that comment then, shall we? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                             And so all is forigiven. - (bepatient)
                                                         Go back a couple of posts - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             So you think that West... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                 I don't think that West thought this through - (ben_tilly)
                                                 "The haves and the have-mores." - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     His "base"? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                         That'll be 1,000 points for Peter. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 It's OK, Bill...You can still like the Berk if you want. - (jb4) - (7)
                                                     How easy it is... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                         NO, it seems that the only thing that DOES float with you... - (jb4) - (5)
                                                             I see. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                 Your assertion has been inspected, dissected and - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                     I see you are suffering greatly... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                         Ah, desperation: the PTA exchange Red-Herring - (Ashton)
                                                                 I learn from a Master ... :-\ufffd -NT - (jb4)
                                     Naw, george doesnt care about poor people - (boxley) - (56)
                                         You got that right. - (imqwerky) - (55)
                                             I love naivite. - (bepatient) - (54)
                                                 Nah - ya likes to toss out simplistic digital slogans - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                     Not that I expected differently. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                         GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                             its always trickle down, donja recognise the amonia smell? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 Ah, the 'tinkle-down' yellow stuff: THAT ammonia. Parfait. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                     It's water-, not cream-based - I'd think that'd be a sorbet. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                         :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 only if the haves leave their stuff behind - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Interesting case in point, I suppose. - (bepatient)
                                                 Naive my arse! - (imqwerky) - (44)
                                                     The only way to revive - (bepatient) - (43)
                                                         Your only form of exercise: jumping to conclusions. - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                             Re: Your only form of exercise: jumping to conclusions. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                 The Red Staters got what they wanted - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                     Nope... - (bepatient)
                                                                     Aside from_____All__That__Relocation - - - - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                         ooooh, what a cut, calling beep a microbowb -NT - (boxley)
                                                         OTOH - (jake123)
                                                         Methinks you have way too blind an eye to that last \ufffd - (Ashton)
                                                         ... - (imric)
                                                         You seem rather naive - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                                                             And so... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                 Against all odds. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Against all odds. - (bepatient)
                                                                 And thus you demonstrate, One More Time - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                     *nudge* - (imric)
                                                                 Bah. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                     Then we'd have to face inherited Empires - (Ashton)
                                                                 perhaps a few ideas - (boxley)
                                                                 <Sigh> (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                             Zope mucked the new addy in Econ - gotta alter header. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                         What you remind me of... - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                             Thats all well and good - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                 The 'middle class' does not require massive manufacturing. - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                                                     Trade and Commerce - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                         Sure they do - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                             I forgot that part. - (bepatient)
                                                                             I suspect that a monomolecular coat of Superglue keeps the - (Ashton)
                                                                         Trade and Commerce in todays world - (boxley)
                                                                         No, the trade that built the middle class . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                     Dupe -NT - (bepatient)
                                                         Yes, and how many middle class wage-paying jobs... - (jb4) - (12)
                                                             Dunno about wage level - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                 A million manufacturing jobs created? Who YOU crappin'? -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                     actually - (bepatient)
                                                                 Don't go there, Bill. It's out of line. - (imric) - (8)
                                                                     Yabut he's Our pet troglodyte. - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                         Actually - (imric) - (5)
                                                                             Re: Actually - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                                 HIS troll bait? - (imric) - (3)
                                                                                     ;=) - (bepatient)
                                                                                     Troll 'bait' can be switched: works OK on you. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                         Hook sometimes taken...sometimes grazes the side. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     I don't - (bepatient)
         Never any doubt. - (bepatient)

If it's baroque, don't fix it.
128 ms